Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Makx

Game on
Cloud Atlas - 10/10
The first hour was very confusing, but then the story just sunk in. After all it takes "ripples across centuries to inspire a revolution."

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
El Aura 6/10

They redefined the phrase 'silent treatment'!

Pretty average story with lots of pseudo intellectual shots. If you have patience and good cinematography can alone attract to a movie. This is for you.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Forrest Gump - 8/10
V for Vendetta - 8/10

I wonder how I missed out on these two movies for such a long time.

d3p

PowerHouse
The Bourne Legacy : 7.5/10 [Must Watch]

Taken 2 : 7/10 [Nothing New other than States, Albania, Tropoja, Istanbul & Back to States.]

tkin

Back to school!!
Life of Pi: 9/10, simply amazing, story, characters, the special effects more so, this costed less than avatar to make but looked way more beautiful. Take that camaron.

Flash

Lost in speed
Finally completed the "Godfather trilogy" with GF3 yesterday.
Al pacino on its peak as "Michael Corleone".

Corleone's family is a typical family of how a man rises out of fear and dies in the end, because of the out-comings of that.
To me, Al pacino> Robert De Niro > Marlon Brando.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How's CZ12?
Anyone watched?

Variety gave the film a negative review stating "Jackie Chan emerges a Jackie-of-all-trades and master of none in [CZ12]".

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Life of Pi: 9/10, simply amazing, story, characters, the special effects more so, this costed less than avatar to make but looked way more beautiful. Take that camaron.

Watch The Fall, The Fountain, and 2046. Artistic movies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted this lived up to its expectations as against to the second instalment, with damm freaking pace and same hilarious dialogue deliveries, that made Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa such a laugh riot. this time the heard tries to find the way back to New York to their home and meet a crazy circus in the way, which they become a part of and try to save it, while continuing to get back to their home ........must must watch ...... 7/10 for this one.

This was a good animation movie but on a broader aspect I could not accept this. This movie tried to justify circus as the best possible solution for animals.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
From Dusk Till Dawn (1996) - 8/10
Amazing movie...can't believe how it got a twist in story...
George Clooney did well also Salma Hayek was sooo hot...do watch this

I dloaded movie on your reco..but its not worthy 8 marks..second half of movie is so bloody..spoiled my dinner time..and what was the twist ???
They landed in vampire's restaurant. I wouldnt call that twist but sick !

I will give it 7 marks..OK type vampire movie..I am not interested in these *hit vampire movies !

only plus point : salma hayek is sooooo hot ;)

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I dloaded movie on your reco..but its not worthy 8 marks..second half of movie is so bloody..spoiled my dinner time..and what was the twist ???
They landed in vampire's restaurant. I wouldnt call that twist but sick !

I will give it 7 marks..OK type vampire movie..I am not interested in these *hit vampire movies !

only plus point : salma hayek is sooooo hot ;)

When the movie starts no viewer will have any idea that from kidnapping and escaping it will turn into a Vampire encounter

ajayritik

Technomancer
This was a good animation movie but on a broader aspect I could not accept this. This movie tried to justify circus as the best possible solution for animals.
I agree with you on this. I think this was one thing which I didn't like about the movie rest I liked it.

Flash

Lost in speed
guys plz suggest some ghost horror movies.
It comprises of all horror genres.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/167357-horror-gore-thriller-movies-list.html

and this is what i suggested, as part of ghost-horror.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/167357-horror-gore-thriller-movies-list.html#post1799706

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I would say Zoo is better than circus.

The acts the animals had to do in circus are never normal for them. A zoo is very closer to their natural habitat.

b/w, a TV series recco for you "Person of Interest". Please watch it. At least first season.

Top Bottom