Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
Shutter Island, now that you mention it
The Prestige
The Illusionist
Inception :p
Butterfly Effect(maybe I mentioned it already)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Watched 2 movies in past 1 hour. Both are cr@p/

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1: 3/10

Worst movie of the promising twilight series. Nothing, there is absolutely nothing. The main reason of success of the thole series, thrill, is completely missing in this movie. :-x

Battle Los Angeles: 1/10 (can't give 0). Is that a movie or can we call it a movie? I would rather play any FPS game. Although it remind me oldest COD PC game i.e. Call of Duty 1.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Michael Clayton 6/10

Watch this movie and learn how to tell an interesting subject in most boring way. The movie is so slow that you would curse yourself for starting this.

Halfway into the movie you won't even know what is happening and what is it that supposed to happen.

Good acting...yes! Its George Clooney!

Should you watch? Well, few here like slow movies...or should I say like watching dramas. Go for it.

Genre: Drama, Lawsuit. NOT Courtroom.

Ya ...Same feeling towards the movie. Being slow is one thing, but there is nothing in the movie which could grab your attention. And clooney was just playing himself. One of the most boring movies I have ever seen.

pratik385

In the zone
Wife requested to watch my type of movie; so decided to watch Shutter Island. She loved it and said she hasn't watched such type of twisted ending waala movie.

Ive watch that movie with my Bhai and Bhabhi, Bro loved it and bhabhi didnt understood it :D

Niilesh

Padawan
Watched 2 movies in past 1 hour. Both are cr@p/

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1: 3/10

Worst movie of the promising twilight series. Nothing, there is absolutely nothing. The main reason of success of the thole series, thrill, is completely missing in this movie. :-x

Battle Los Angeles: 1/10 (can't give 0). Is that a movie or can we call it a movie? I would rather play any FPS game. Although it remind me oldest COD PC game i.e. Call of Duty 1.

You should have posted this in *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/64141-_-must-not-watch-movies-_-recommended-digitians.html

Rahim

Married!
Wife requested to watch my type of movie; so decided to watch Shutter Island. She loved it and said she hasn't watched such type of twisted ending waala movie.

Shutter Island, now that you mention it
The Prestige
The Illusionist
Inception :p
Butterfly Effect(maybe I mentioned it already)
Definitely :)
Even my wife agreed that the movie was very good!
It is.
Ive watch that movie with my Bhai and Bhabhi, Bro loved it and bhabhi didnt understood it :D
hehe

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
New to this thread. Will post regularly now. Here is my recommended list
1. Memento
2. The Shining (it is an old horror with some nice sound effects)
3. Da Vinci Code
4. Angels vs Demons
5. A Beautiful Mind
6. An Inconvenient Truth ( a documentary by Al Gore on Global Warming and Climate Change... Not at all boring... )

Niilesh

Padawan
Thor - 7.5/10

Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker - 6/10

tron legacy - 7.5/10

The Man from Earth - 7/10

Angels & Demons - 7.5/10

AVP: Alien vs. Predator - 6/10

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Das Boot (1981) - IMDb

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003) - IMDb