1. Forest Gump
2. A Beautiful Mind
3. You Have Got Mail
4. A Few Good Men
5. Reader

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
(500) Days of Summer 2.75/5

guys with soft nuts may like this.but this wasnt at all awful.pretty enjoyable and good movie for anyone who likes the genre

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^^

Nice soundtrack too. To be very frank, I am not too sure about my nuts....hard or soft. But I liked the movie.

hot zubs

live life king like...
Catch Me If You Can - 4.5/5

one word to it "AWESOME" *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/happy64.gif

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Catch Me If You Can - 4.5/5

one word to it "AWESOME" *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/happy64.gif
Very good movie with good story.
Even better acting by the leads Tom Hanks and Leonardo...

Ummm, not on the similar concept, but u may would like to see The Counterfeiters
Watch it for some great acting and good stories...

I liked it more for its grey characters.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
2010 Oskar nominess announced , 10 best movies are
* “Avatar” James Cameron and Jon Landau, Producers
* “The Blind Side” Nominees to be determined
* “District 9” Peter Jackson and Carolynne Cunningham, Producers
* “An Education” Finola Dwyer and Amanda Posey, Producers
* “The Hurt Locker” Nominees to be determined
* “Inglourious Basterds” Lawrence Bender, Producer
* “Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire” Lee Daniels, Sarah Siegel-Magness and Gary Magness, Producers
* “A Serious Man” Joel Coen and Ethan Coen, Producers
* “Up” Jonas Rivera, Producer
* “Up in the Air” Daniel Dubiecki, Ivan Reitman and Jason Reitman, Producers

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Yet to See
AN Education
Precious (Will Skip, I think....from the look of the trailers)
A Serious Man

oh , btw....What Happened to MOON? Totally snubbed????

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
^A.E & A.S.M both are excellent films.u think the moon got snubbed :D damn then i should kill myself for bright star not getting even a mention except the costume category.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
2012 6/10 (2 for story and 4 for destruction)

(And let me tell you this is the perfect movie for 3D nor Avatar)

Well, its kind of hindi movie with gr8 special effects.
Lots and lots of loopholes with sh1tty story.

b/w, has anyone here seen this movie Waterworld, if not good, but different.

Xmen360

Broken In
Guys I have seem to have forgotten the name of a Japanese or korean movie.The story of which goes something like this...

Some sort of inoculation program is carried out some years back and as the children grow up to be youngsters, at certain time the pill or whatever activates and then they die.SO that the population remains in check as well as values of people.No one takes their lives for granted.Coz no one knows who is gonna die.
Then there is this fellow who works for an agency whose job is to deliver the message 24 hours earlier to the "to be dead soon" victim so that he can spend his time with family for a last time.

Can some one please tell me the name of this movie.?
Thanks in advance.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Goodbye Solo 4.25/5 (4.5/5 biased)

To review this w/o spoilers would be very difficult for me.so as always i would just recommend this to every "real" film buff here.wonderful story and powerful performances to back it up.

i've read a lot of criticism about the credibility of The Hurt Locker, so i currently place this above it in my best english language film of 09

hot zubs

live life king like...
Guys I have seem to have forgotten the name of a Japanese or korean movie.The story of which goes something like this...

Some sort of inoculation program is carried out some years back and as the children grow up to be youngsters, at certain time the pill or whatever activates and then they die.SO that the population remains in check as well as values of people.No one takes their lives for granted.Coz no one knows who is gonna die.
Then there is this fellow who works for an agency whose job is to deliver the message 24 hours earlier to the "to be dead soon" victim so that he can spend his time with family for a last time.

Thanks in advance.

wow the story sounds really great *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/happy15.gif
i haven't watched it for sure *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/ohyeah.gif

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Thanks in advance.
Name please. :))

Top Bottom