Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
The Mist- 7/10
It was a pretty good movie, based on a Stephen King novel. But if anyone has watched this movie before, wtf happened at the end? I'm confused. I wonder if I missed something.

edit: nvm, I understand it now.

Last edited:

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Ballast 4.25/5

good story.minimal dialogue.great camera work.good acting.a must watch indie film of 08

Harishchandrachi factory 2.25/5

The film looked nothing more than a stunt to cash in on the legacy of Mr.Phalke.Too dumbed down and weak for it to be advertised as a film considered for the foreign category in the oscars.I have nothing against regional or mainstream film makers but by just reducing/eliminating the silly antics should not guarantee a non-mainstream film.
Bottomline is, poor script and lousy direction killed the experience for me.film lacks the technical finesse and universal appeal :(

quan chi

mortal kombat
Oceans eleven (1960).
nice movie with a twisted ending.:D overall a nice movie. 8/10

both the oceans eleven are quite distinct.but as far as the climax goes the former one is better.

hot zubs

live life king like...
had some really gud tym with some of d best movies of time

The Hurt Locker - 4/5

Up In The Air - 4.5/5
awesome story

The Blair Witch Project(1999) - 2.5/5
it was a gud "horror movie" but it did not freek me out...

Veer - 2.5/5
Its not as bad as 1 star atleast, but d songs r really irritating which keeps popping up like every in few mins and Salman's acting is really over acting...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
American Pie 7: The Book of Love - I hope they put an end to this series or don't use the American Pie tag line at all. It feels like a chore to actually keep this series going. I can't bear to watch another Stifler make an ass out of himself. No one plays Stifler, unless it's Sean William Scott. Wish they would have the original crew back again for a reunion or something like that.

hot zubs

live life king like...
Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past [2009] - 2.5/5

gud romantic movie, its 1 of the best movie which u must watch it before the valentines day or with ur valentine :D

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Cello - Typical well directed asian horror. Enjoyable. Nice background score too.

P.S. - Is this thread dying? Or is it the forum itself?

Xmen360

Broken In
^ I am going to save this entire thread somewhere on my pc.Just incase the forum goes down.Many movies mentioned here are gems.

hot zubs

live life king like...
^^^
heard sum really gud comments on My Name Is Khan on TV :hyper:
Times of India guy gave 5 stars to it :shock: but the best ratings wil b from Rajeev masand of CNN IBN
i'm surely gonna watch the movie...

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
movie should be phail.lets see if it can prove me wrong.ftr i'm not goin to show my support to mr.khan or our "film" industry by watching this in the theatre.Shiv Sena could've saved crores and valuable time of the masses wasted on this junk :(

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
movie should be phail.lets see if it can prove me wrong.ftr i'm not goin to show my support to mr.khan or our "film" industry by watching this in the theatre.Shiv Sena could've saved crores and valuable time of the masses wasted on this junk :(

+1 there.as if asperger's syndrome was gonna impress me:lol:

Top Bottom