Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Noroi (Curse) - If you loved Blair witch project and Paranormal Activity, this is the one you'd probably enjoy too.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Life is Beautiful - 9/10

Great movie. The way the main lead faces every thing in his life with smile.. is telling us something.

12 Angry man - 8/10

Finally saw this after a long delay. The movie is great. But I think it willfully hides the fate of the child. And revealing the murder mystery would have been great.

Did any one saw, Goya's Ghost?

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Looking for Eric - A story of a man from uk pissed with the "ghar ghar ki kahani" problems,but finds inspiration to tackle them from Eric Cantona,his idol.

Rating- 8.5/10

as usual 0.5 for the brit accent :p Also 0.5 for Eric Cantona,his sheer presence is electrifying :)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
VIDEODROME - Strange, weird,creepy,WTF? but brilliant Film, definitely ahead of its time and touching out on essential social topics!! Seriously, I've watched it for the first time and don't know what to make of it!! But I liked it v.much , so much that I'm gonna check the directors other films too .....totally became a fan of David Cronenberg!! Totally loved it!!!

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
The Hurt Locker - 8/10

good movie...

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Hey guys...

Avatar became the highest-grossing film of all time...

All-Time Box Office: World-wide

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
^if the ticket prices aren't the same every year,this list will change every year

Bright Star 4/5

amazing performance by the actors.especially the female lead.great direction too.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
[/COLOR]Hey guys...

Avatar became the highest-grossing film of all time...

All-Time Box Office: World-wide

I'm not very happy about it :(
I preferred Titanic as being #1...

anyway ...

AUDITION (Japanese) - 5/10 :Totally disappointed with the flick. Nonsense pretentious stuff !! The only good part was the (spoiler)Torture(/spoiler) part....that too was Ok Ok!!!I've seen much worse!

azzu

AJJU
satyam shivam sundaram (old dont remeber the year)
old movie but quite xcellent direction in the climax by the director (raj kapoor)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
On-topic:
3 idiots - 7/10

Yo, "superstar", I don't watch those over-reactin' sons o' b*****s. No offense to ye but I hate Bollywood. And this' my opinion. I hope ye don't gun down at me, do ye? Give me Clint's classics anytime.
A great man once said, "Opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one." :lol:
^Yeah. Hollywood rules! Period. Bollywood people doesn't have the imaginary power. '60s had but not now.
:lol: :lol:
Who's the best director in Bollywood, eh? Let us compare him to THE BEST director in Hollywood, James Cameron. Shall we? :D
:lol: :lol:

I apologize for the troll.

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Frost-Nixon - 4/5

An excellent movie based on the world famous interview of Richard Nixon by a cocky Brit talk-show host David Frost..based on the infamous Watergate Scandal.

worth watching,especially the final quarter of the movie is uber pwnage.

Man On Wire - 3.75/5

This is a great movie-cum-documentary based on a French tightrope walker's struggle and realisation of his dream to rope-walk between the now non-existent World Trade Centre.

The Dark Knight:- 8/10.
A really AWESOME movie, probably the best best movie i've watched this year yet.

Duma: - 7/10
Nice movie about at kid and his cheetah.

Top Bottom