Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Bichhoo(Bobby Deol) is a remake of Leon but Leon is way better, Leon is the best hitman movie ever made. "A Must watch for all movie buff"

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 7/10. Good but the game was better than it. It was very disappointing on the CGI front. The effects looked very poor & were overdone.

abyss88

Broken In
i watched "KHOTE SIKKE" feroz khan starer,when i was a kid...i loved its music
and now when i grow up and watch "the good, the bad and the ugly"...and hear the music, and realize that even the music is copie...i mean inspired from it!!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Has anyone seen this movie, PRIMER??? It has to be the most confusing film I've ever seen , and not because it's made for the heck of confusing people!! It's a sci fi about Time Travel , but presents it in much more downtoearth fashion!! The story is very confusing, total mindfu(k , you can saY!

Have this. will update this post after watching.

neo_anderson

Broken In
the shining got a lil' boring and disgusting for me (the scene with that nude ghosty, and the bear and rabbit on each other :p ) .... the mist was much better stephen king stuff.....

neo_anderson

Broken In
a. saw donnie yen's directorial debut "legend of the wolf" ...awesome, awesome, just plain simple awesome...
*www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews/legend_of_the_wolf.htm
*www.imdb.com/title/tt0172711/
2. dao aka the blade - amazing quick cuts sword fu , a remake of the one armed swordsman....
*www.imdb.com/title/tt0112800/

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
oldboy
-haah completed watching just now ..jus got shocked at some scenes....really great choreography but some scened too much...

jus watch once movie..overall good one

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
SAM, A BIT MORE ON DOOMSDAY. (SORRY FOR CAPS, MY CAPS LOCK IS ON, AND I'M TOO TIRED T REWRITE)

Means, its plot. Thinking of catching it on theater.

As my rating says....its was just ok for me, infact at times it was hilarious, I was bitterly disappointed coz the director gave "The descent" which was simply awsome......I would not wast 100-150 bucks for this.... on theater...unless you got to time pass with your Girl friend :grin:

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
I may be nitpicking but WRONG INFO!!!
This one from Ji-woon Kim and Vengeance Trilogy is from Chan-wook Park!!!

Its not nitpicking.......its SHOUTING...anyway I admit wrong info, what I ment was the Director who gave us A tale of two sisters.....never the less the move is definately once worth.

i've never watched bichhoo...thank God..
and what the hell....does bollywood have its own scripts??

yep A Wednesday....Pure Bollywood Stuff and pretty decent as well....there are lot of others but I just though to bring this one........do not underestimate Indian Movie Industry, lots of tallent.........On the contrary Hollywood has copied so many decent korean scripts and did a remake.....

a. saw donnie yen's directorial debut "legend of the wolf" ...awesome, awesome, just plain simple awesome...
2. dao aka the blade - amazing quick cuts sword fu , a remake of the one armed swordsman....

Even I am Donnie Yen's huge fan.....Do not miss ipman if you have nt seen it already.....explosive stuff.....I have mentioned somewhere back about this movie in a bit more detail

Last edited:
Top Bottom