english patient
lion if the desert

phew!!:razz:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
does bollywood have its own scripts??

Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi
Matrubhoomi : A nation without women
Gunda (Mithunda's movie. Need a different mindset to watch ;) Do some research before you watch this and blame me!)

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Offbeat:
Still to finish watching The Unborn, which I left in the middle. Got a bit busy with life so finding it hard to get back to movies these days! But trying my best to read all the posts in this thread!

Cruel life!

Is it same with T and others?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Unborn 5.5/10

Well, this movie is dumb.
The concept is new and logic less. I think the "dead b4 born" concept they found while researching which kind of ghost is still not introduced in a movie.

The girl's acting skills and specially crying scenes are comparable to our Amisha Patel.

Lotsa loose moments, and only one chilling/shocking scene.

Oh, I forgot to mention: Overdose of "The Exorcist"

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Lucky You 7.5/10

I don't understand Poker, may be that was a big turn off for me, but I had to finish this movie for Drew darling!*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/23.png

Ummm, seemed to be very long and slow.
NOthing bad, nothing good. At the end it seemed to be a "feel good" movie.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Red Dragon(2002) 9/10

You don't need a ghost movie to scare people!
Wow! Awesome would not be a proper word to appreciate it. Its just simply brilliant!

I saw the remake of the original and IMDB has given higher rating to it than the original. I didn't know "Silence of the Lambs" was its second part, but while watching, it kept on reminding me of the movie.

1 mark cut just for using one cliché.
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/31.png

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Mr. Smith goes to Washington (1939) 8.5/10

A movie which is true to all ages irrespective to country and states.
Nice story and brilliant acting.
Go for it.

abyss88

Broken In
^it feels good actually*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif,,
in fact, no matter how many times i post, the forum always shows 4 posts!!*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/12.gif

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^it feels good actually*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif,,
in fact, no matter how many times i post, the forum always shows 4 posts!!*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/12.gif
Because posts in Chit-Chat and Gamers section doesn't COUNT.

Run Fat Boy Run 7/10

Ummm, good movie. Good timepass.

abyss88

Broken In
Because posts in Chit-Chat and Gamers section doesn't COUNT.

what!!, i've never posted outside chitchat..that means they gave me four posts for free!!*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/69.gif...and i must say that this is an "ajeeb" forum

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Just finished The Grey Zone its about Jews who are forced to work at death camps and their experience plus the true attempt to destroy the Auschwitz gas chambers. This movie has left me speech less and stunned, its one of THE most depressing movies made or I have seen, infact I cant recall any movie that has left me depessed the way this one has, I was kinda thanking God to bring me in this world in this era, coz the shear pain and sufferings of the Jews is un tolerable to watch specially those who have to experience the traumas of Concentration Camps gas chambers.......this movie is realistic to the core, shocking true and sends shivers down your spine. Try watching it alone and without any disturbance, it will show you the world you will thank God countless times that you were never made to born in.......8.5/10

PS :: I am going to watch some typical Hollywood stuff..... probably push to get my mind out of this......

The Grey Zone... does that movie have any violence/gore ? I am planning to watch it after what you wrote.

Top Bottom