Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
A Bittersweet Life.....from the same korian director who gave vengeance Trilogy, this one is Revenge as well with an explosive shoot out end.........6.6/10
SAM, A BIT MORE ON DOOMSDAY. (SORRY FOR CAPS, MY CAPS LOCK IS ON, AND I'M TOO TIRED T REWRITE)

Means, its plot. Thinking of catching it on theater.

neo_anderson

Broken In
doomsday is a mix up of mad max (which airs nowadays on bindass very often) and john carpenters snake plissken in escape from ny/la .... good tp though, and the heroine is uber-duber hot...

neo_anderson

Broken In
as tears go by : wong kar wai's dramatic debut, i found myself finding pity, as well as rooting for the two horrendously human goons, played awesomely by andy lau and jacky cheung, and dude, did maggie cheung act or what....a must watch...
*www.imdb.com/title/tt0096461/

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
A Bittersweet Life.....from the same korian director who gave vengeance Trilogy, this one is Revenge as well with an explosive shoot out end.........6.6/10

I may be nitpicking but WRONG INFO!!!
This one from Ji-woon Kim and Vengeance Trilogy is from Chan-wook Park!!!

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Has anyone seen this movie, PRIMER??? It has to be the most confusing film I've ever seen , and not because it's made for the heck of confusing people!! It's a sci fi about Time Travel , but presents it in much more downtoearth fashion!! The story is very confusing, total mindfu(k , you can saY!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Has anyone seen this movie, PRIMER??? It has to be the most confusing film I've ever seen , and not because it's made for the heck of confusing people!! It's a sci fi about Time Travel , but presents it in much more downtoearth fashion!! The story is very confusing, total mindfu(k , you can saY!
I've seen and u r correct its a mindfcuk movie. Very complex way to show timetravel.
Long, boring and if u even drag first half an hour u won't miss anything.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Bichhoo(Bobby Deol) is a remake of Leon but Leon is way better, Leon is the best hitman movie ever made. "A Must watch for all movie buff"

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 7/10. Good but the game was better than it. It was very disappointing on the CGI front. The effects looked very poor & were overdone.

abyss88

Broken In
i watched "KHOTE SIKKE" feroz khan starer,when i was a kid...i loved its music
and now when i grow up and watch "the good, the bad and the ugly"...and hear the music, and realize that even the music is copie...i mean inspired from it!!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Have this. will update this post after watching.

Top Bottom