Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Hrishi

Guys did anyone here watch Ship of Thesius?
Is it boring?
I saw part of this movie , ( ico had recommended it somewhere in this thread ). Couldn't manage a good print , but still watched part of it as the rest was just too much noisy.
It's the movie that will leave you thinking.

See it for yourself , you won't regret.It's a very good movie.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Isolation (2005) - 6.5/10
what a creepy movie....excellent scary horror atmosphere

Creep Show (1982) - 7/10
good horror tales from George Romero

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Does anyone know who the hottie from Sixth Sense is?

Hottie :confused:

Do you mean these hottie?
*www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/the-sixth-sense%20bike.jpg

*4.bp.blogspot.com/_kRuD6zV4Fqs/S056dMObtXI/AAAAAAAABY8/BEZGTOrs6ew/s400/mischa.jpg

:nanananana:

I guess you may have found "the hottie" by now... :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Guys did anyone here watch Ship of Thesius?
Is it boring?
Parts of it is, but you can soon take the rushes and edit your own version, which goes in well with the theme
Try right here right now on youtube, its a short that will help you understand the directors style

Anyone watched Lucia yet? First crowdsourced kannada film, piqued interest

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Jilla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , my brother booked the tickets and hence I had to go watch it. I had no info about the movie before entering the theater. Its been a while since I laughed while watching a Tamil movie, this one gave me many chuckles. good masala timepass movie. its a 3hr movie.

Rating 7/10 , can watch twice .

sidspark

coming through
Parts of it is, but you can soon take the rushes and edit your own version, which goes in well with the theme
Try right here right now on youtube, its a short that will help you understand the directors style

Anyone watched Lucia yet? First crowdsourced kannada film, piqued interest

Lucia yes 4months back.
Very good movie. 8/10

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Watched The Wolf of Wall Street - 8/10 How did this not get a NC-17 rating ? I didnt expect it to be a comedy but Some scenes were very funny , Its a pure-dark comedy . The film flows .... there is never a dud moment even if the film clock at 3 hrs .

P.S. Leo was awesome ....

Top Bottom