Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Whats new in that? She is inspired by our bhai. Bhai removes his shirt in the climax. She removes her clothes to climax!:-D
There may be few movies where she did not dropped her clothes. I think you also know that & compared to those(nude) movies this movie looks decent!:wink:
Bhai? You mean that joker, Solomon? :lol:

Thanks Rajat and Sam, gonna watch that movie :D

quan chi

mortal kombat
Anyways enough offtopic (thats why I deleted my post ) guys and lets not talk nudity here. For that other threads are available. I believe pure cinema don't require nudity.

Last edited:

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Anyways enough offtopic (thats why I deleted my post ) guys and lets not talk nudity here. For that other threads are available. I believe pure cinema don't require nudity.

I dont agree with this. I will quote a scene from the movie - The hidden face
there is a scene where the girl is trapped behind the mirror and her husband is undressing the new girl in front of the mirror. The sheer helplessness on the trapped girl's part is maximized by this undressing of this foreign girl by her husband
To think, there could be many more examples. Nudity is essential sometimes.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
No I am talking other people list only, you just need to be logged in. I tried it, works perfectly. You try again with my list URL. When you will select "your ratings" it will sort my list according to my ratings ......

Doesn't work for me. I checked in Chrome & Firefox. "Your ratings" option sorts your list by my rating.
Anyways the excel thing works for me so that's no big deal.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I believe pure cinema don't require nudity.
I think your believing is wrong.

I love nudity, I love non-nudity, depends on the scenario. Just one thing which I don't like about nudity as I still live with my parents and the TV is shared I can't watch some beautiful movies due to it. **** Indian culture, always hated it.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Who is ready for some [strike]Spoder[/strike] ... I mean Spider-Man . Amazing Spider Man 2 is out tomorrow in India (Yes on a Thursday), starting the summer movie season . The reviews are dwindling at the moment , and it seems it may end up on the rotten side of RottenTomatoes (Top Critics rating would be rotten sure) . I was having this feeling when I saw the first trailer , Plus to me the VFX / CGI of the movie based on the trailers look shabby , Sony Imageworks is like the worst in the Hollywood VFX Companies . I would still watch the movie , but I think these guys need to take a break from the Spiderman franchise for a LONG time . Otherwise it will ruin this legendary character . IMO even Sam Raimi's best (Spider-Man 2) wasnt even a that good Spiderman movie . It was way better than first though and the less we say about Spiderman 3 the better . The Amazing Spiderman looked like a rehash of the first one . Though the leading cast (Garfield / Stone ) was great , their chemistry is what I am looking forward the most in this sequel other than that I am going in with no expectation , lets see what this movie has to offer .

D

Deleted member 118788

Who is ready for some [strike]Spoder[/strike] ... I mean Spider-Man . Amazing Spider Man 2 is out tomorrow in India (Yes on a Thursday), starting the summer movie season . The reviews are dwindling at the moment , and it seems it may end up on the rotten side of RottenTomatoes (Top Critics rating would be rotten sure) . I was having this feeling when I saw the first trailer , Plus to me the VFX / CGI of the movie based on the trailers look shabby , Sony Imageworks is like the worst in the Hollywood VFX Companies . I would still watch the movie , but I think these guys need to take a break from the Spiderman franchise for a LONG time . Otherwise it will ruin this legendary character . IMO even Sam Raimi's best (Spider-Man 2) wasnt even a that good Spiderman movie . It was way better than first though and the less we say about Spiderman 3 the better . The Amazing Spiderman looked like a rehash of the first one . Though the leading cast (Garfield / Stone ) was great , their chemistry is what I am looking forward the most in this sequel other than that I am going in with no expectation , lets see what this movie has to offer .

I'm also going to watch it with no expectations as the trailer also failed to impressed me.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I would pass... I didn't bother watching first part, and I won't bother watching it's sequel.

R2K

In the Zone
I think your believing is wrong.

I love nudity, I love non-nudity, depends on the scenario. Just one thing which I don't like about nudity as I still live with my parents and the TV is shared I can't watch some beautiful movies due to it. **** Indian culture, always hated it.

AFAIK No culture encourage watching nudity :D. Everyone just do it on their own at some point.:-D:-D:-D:-D

ashs1

Padawan
2 states - 6/10..

movie was decent..not as good as book though. I am still surprised by the casting decisions..Why the hell did they choose arjun kapoor ?? He had a stoned expression throughout the movie. :/
Alia bhatt was much better..Ronit roy was superb !!

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Watched RoboCop (2014) - 7.5/10 , A decent Sci-fi Action movie . I have never seen the original , so cant compare . The performances were quite good by everyone . Some cool action moments here and there . Another movie that I liked that most probably wont get a sequel. DAMN!

Last edited:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
2 states - 6/10..

movie was decent..not as good as book though. I am still surprised by the casting decisions..Why the hell did they choose arjun kapoor ?? He had a stoned expression throughout the movie. :/

exactly neither arjun kapoor was enough punjabi or alia bhatt was enough south indian what a pathetic decision by directors thats why indian movies suck they just make movies for money either good plot is missing or good cast for the role

flyingcow

Shibe
well if you ever read the comics gwen dies.. its called night of gwen stacys death or soemthing, i still have that issue .so i was expecting some sick twist in the first movie too :D
now that you know that gwen stacy dies (may it be comics or movie, not sure),
she dies on a bridge, d to a snapped neck. poor spoderman saves her but finds out she is already dead
RIP guen stakey
also- *moviepilot.com/posts/2014/03/26/th...parker-will-1290681?lt_source=external,manual

ajayritik

Technomancer
2 states - 6/10..

I was little concerned with your comments here. Coz what comments you made about Total Siyapah were absolutely true and I dared watch it. I agree with you about Arjun Kapoor
exactly neither arjun kapoor was enough punjabi or alia bhatt was enough south indian what a pathetic decision by directors thats why indian movies suck they just make movies for money either good plot is missing or good cast for the role
Arjun Kapoor is actually a Punjabi, if he doesn't look Punjabi well we can't help. Also even though Alia Bhatt didn't look South Indian atleast she played her part well. But we are back again bashing Indian movies. Bro I agree that on an average maybe most of the Hindi movies are not that great. But that doesn't let you give an opportunity to start tearing them apart. There have been so little Hollywood movies which really made me teary eyed compared to most of the Indian movies.

If Hritik Roshan who is 6 Feet tall can play Akbar the emperor who was supposed to be short in stature. What's wrong in Alia Bhatt playing South Indian. And not to forget the movies based on Bhagat Singh. Half of the actors look remotely similar to him.

Top Bottom