Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ithehappy

Human Spambot
[MENTION=44484]icebags[/MENTION] : When you put up a video like that, warn that one might die laughing. Seriously I am tired now...and sweaty...:|

Oh God :lol: :hyper:

Btw, that's Bengali accent of East Bengal, not of us :)

icebags

Technomancer
nah, east bengal accent is used in many parts of west bengal, including north bengal, east-(west bengal), and also in tripura. and it sounds petty cool. :)

icebags

Technomancer
:lol: :rofl:

The sounds of the shooting were replaced by people going shew,shew!! :lol: such dubbing is hilarious

Shiva

interesting. but u didnt get reason behind smith's anger to beat up neo, did u? *s.yimg.com/lq/i/mesg/emoticons7/39.gif

lets make it simple, neo broke smith's glasses, those he bought at some mela @ 110/-. ;)

abhidev

Human Spambot
'Rio-2' - 6.5/10 great animation, good story and some good comedy moments but not as good as the the first part. Its not as fast paced as the first one but a good watch.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Please keep the OT's in limit. I almost forgot I was in which thread.Anyways

Thanks for sharing

Last edited:

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I watched Winter soldier today. Loved it. Great visuals and good teamwork. This movie proves that superhero movies need not be about one man. In fact this movie was more about bucky, black widow, nick fury than Stevens. One good thing about the movie was that the director did not focus too much on drama and kept the story moving. Im hoping the 3rd and possibly the last CA movie to be more awesome than this one.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I watched Winter soldier today. Loved it. Great visuals and good teamwork. This movie proves that superhero movies need not be about one man. In fact this movie was more about bucky, black widow, nick fury than Stevens. One good thing about the movie was that the director did not focus too much on drama and kept the story moving. Im hoping the 3rd and possibly the last CA movie to be more awesome than this one.

Yup hoping
Bucky Becomes Captain America in Cap3 ... New trilogy

Top Bottom