Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
Bhoothnath Returns
I have not seen the first film completely. Only seen in bits or pieces because I found it boring. However this movie is not only for kids but for everyone. The film focuses mainly on the importance of vote. Therefore having metaphors is obvious. Some scenes are stupid but thats okay & can be overlooked.
Except for the songs rest of the things are okay.

I don't rate but I would say that I agree with the reviewers who have given it 2.5/5.

Overall a good movie.

Last edited:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Watched The lunchbox-7.5/10
amazing movie why not bollywood makes movies like this which has meanings,feelings they make movies like gunday,ramleena completely crap i am sad for the children of this era no good indian tv series,movies

Neuron

Electronic.
So I accidentally turned on tv and was struck by the quality of the dialogues in the malayalam movie that was playing. I noticed some other things , the audiography was perfect and so was the acting. Every sound source in the scene sounded exactly the way it was supposed to unlike most Indian films where the sound of boots half a mile across is louder than the grenade exploding in your face.
The movie was Annayum Rasoolum. I would have given the movie an 8 if it wasn't for the climax. The ending is kinda illogical and doesn't fit there. Also some scenes seemed to be a bit stretched. I'll give it a 7.7 (7.698349 to be precise :razz:). Definitely a must watch.

abhidev

Human Spambot
The man from nowhere - 8/10 superb acting...good direction...simple story...good background score...simply loved it....a must watch

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Payback 7/10

Mel Gibson, kicks ass and everything around it. The climax is dis-satisfactory though. Expected a big fight but....well.
B/w did this movie inspire "Max Payne" or "Max Payne" inspired this movie?!

Oh, someone else thought that too
*www.imdb.com/title/tt0120784/board/flat/93805606

Transcendence 6.5/10

The movie has a nice concept but too many loopholes. Better catch it in DVD/BluRay.
Depp is wasted though.

Last edited:

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
So I accidentally turned on tv and was struck by the quality of the dialogues in the malayalam movie that was playing. I noticed some other things , the audiography was perfect and so was the acting. Every sound source in the scene sounded exactly the way it was supposed to unlike most Indian films where the sound of boots half a mile across is louder than the grenade exploding in your face.
The movie was Annayum Rasoolum. I would have given the movie an 8 if it wasn't for the climax. The ending is kinda illogical and doesn't fit there. Also some scenes seemed to be a bit stretched. I'll give it a 7.7 (7.698349 to be precise :razz:). Definitely a must watch.

Annayum Rasoolum was intentionally stretched because the movie required it. Mixed responses for the climax too.

icebags

Technomancer
Transcendence 6.5/10

The movie has a nice concept but too many loopholes. Better catch it in DVD/BluRay.
Depp is wasted though.

u actually went there and spent rs300 for this. :eek: better could have visited the planet m and bought a jurassic park dvd. :-D

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Just now saw Pan's Labyrinth(2006), a good fairy tale with bit of gore(Inglorious Basterds kind of). Its a spanish movie I'll rate 8/10.

Top Bottom