Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

flyingcow

Shibe
Jackass presents : bad grandpa - I'm not gonna rate but its a must must must watch

Why should I watch
Not gross as previous jackass movies
Makeup and everything johnny did was excellent like a grand people does
The kid Billy is so great in dialogue delivery in front of those candid cameras.
There are many WTF moments.
PS: watch alone
the best was when he hangs from the vending machine xD :rofl: ive never laughed so hard in my life...
i was laughing ot of breath

amjath

Human Spambot
And the last dance sequence ;)

I was almost at the ending
Now done watching.
Awesome dance sequence and u never find if he is a he or she
Moreover this movie has got a simple story

the best was when he hangs from the vending machine xD :rofl: ive never laughed so hard in my life...
i was laughing ot of breath

:rofl: overall hope it gets academy awards for best makeup. this movie truly deserves it

a_medico

Chillum Baba
R.I.P.D - MIB clone. Not sure of the low rating but I enjoyed it.

Carrie (2013) - Slow buildup to a good (subjective) climax. Overall, very slow movie.

Had time to kill so watched following movies again:

In Bruges - Oh I so much love Ralph Fiennes in this movie, apart from the other two leads.

Inception - A bit stretched towards the end. But very enjoyable.

Four Lions - LOL. Mashaallah brother!

Never let me go - One of the most depressing movies, ever. Discovered it has a good song too 'Never let me go'. Hunting for it now. (Edit - got it. Sung by Jane Monheit)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watch the 1976's classic [ Carrie ] ... you will be amazed.

^^ dude change that rating to 7/10. :-D

watched A Beautiful Mind (2001). (8/10)

Done.

Sadly Not even e-books . I am thinking of starting with some e-books later this year though ...

Better late than never :D

Jackass presents : bad grandpa - I'm not gonna rate but its a must must must watch

Why should I watch
Not gross as previous jackass movies
Makeup and everything johnny did was excellent like a grand people does
The kid Billy is so great in dialogue delivery in front of those candid cameras.
There are many WTF moments.
PS: watch alone

Hmm .. sounds too interesting. Need to watch this.

abhidev

Human Spambot
watched 'American hustle' - 7/10 Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper were simply outstanding and a really bold role by Amy...a must must watch though some may find the movie a bit slow but I enjoyed it. :D

pratik385

In the zone
Jackass presents : Bad Grandpa - 4/10
Bogus..
Only makeup was great thats why rating 4 I would've given 1 else, rest was down right disgusting and boring!
Fast fwd mostly..

icebags

Technomancer
Ninja: Shadow of a Tear (2013) - IMDb - 3/5

dumb story, good actions by Scott Atkins. Still, liked Special Forces more for epic fighting sequences. :D

seriously, whose wife wakes up in the middle of the night and sends husband to get them from store, just to find her dead when he returns ? :( lame

Reloaded

In the zone
Watched Lone Survivor (2013) , awesome movie. Recommended watching .

5/5

Based on the failed June 28, 2005 mission "Operation Red Wings". Four members of SEAL Team 10 were tasked with the mission to capture or kill notorious Taliban leader Ahmad Shahd.

flyingcow

Shibe
Watched Lone Survivor (2013) , awesome movie. Recommended watching .

5/5

Based on the failed June 28, 2005 mission "Operation Red Wings". Four members of SEAL Team 10 were tasked with the mission to capture or kill notorious Taliban leader Ahmad Shahd.

thanks for the suggestion im going to watch it..:)

Top Bottom