Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Didn't like prometheus. Wasn't good enough to watch more than once.
Liked Battleship (Must say, HASBRO does a good job with ET animation) and Battle Los Angeles.

Last edited:

ksagar7up

Broken In
Last wk took a day off 4m my busy sleeping schedule in the offc
and stuck my A** to couch 2 see "DIE HARD - QUADRAULOGY".....
back 2 back....
forget the ratings it nevr gets old.....john Mclain all over again....
w8ing for the next one in the franchise....

btw any1saw final part of Twilight?? hws it???

hey cud any1 suggest me some Gr8 comedy films...anythin ENG-Hindi-etc....
but..shud be hillarious....and no spoofs pls...thanx...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Just saw HUGO by Martin Scorsese.

Truly mesmerizing and one of the best art based drama movies i've ever seen. 9/10

Btw, the movie was easily one of the best to come in 2011 and had won 5 academy awards in best cinematography, best art direction, best visual effects, best sound editing & best sound mixing.

Hrishi

A better way to end twilight was to make the sequel "blade vs twilight" . Where blade kills th'm ol.

R2K

In the Zone
English Vinglish 8/10
Finally bollywood took a break from making retarded movies and made a movie worth watching. This flick managed to hold my interest till the end :D
But isn't it kinda weird how we Indians are actually giving so much importance to the language "English" ?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Poltergeist (1982) - 8.5/10
Awesome movie...spielberg..I loved that cute baby girl came to know she died when I was 3 (R.I.P Heather :cry:)

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
English Vinglish 8/10
But isn't it kinda weird how we Indians are actually giving so much importance to the language "English" ?

Fable: THE VAIN CROW - Grade 4 - English Language - kwizNET Math/Science/English Homeschool/Afterschool/Tutoring Lessons/Worksheets/Quizzes/Trivia

ksagar7up

Broken In
noooooooo....i m not fan of twilight franchise and anyway i heard
really bad review...may be its for loyal fans of twilight wud enjoy....
i cud w8 to see it on dvd....
btw Eng-Vinglish was very slow ...story was good but cud have been better...
is it me or any1 else also reminded of Community while watching the movie???
i know the story is totally diff but then also/....

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Watched Total Recall (2012)(EXTENDED) 6/10
There were some pretty good action sequence. Colin Farrell was no where near of Arnold , I would say he did poor. Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel both were great in there parts. The writing could have been a lot better .I guessed the ending of the movie when I was just 20 mins into the movie .

Hrishi

Life Of PI.

Very good acting.Beautiful graphics. Nice story. Good presentation.
A very good family film.
Reality of situation..

Ratings : 8/10.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Resident Evil Retribution - Nothing new....just to continue with the franchisee. Lovely title track and opening title sequence.

Bourne Legacy - Poor man's Bourne's movie. Not in the same league as the first three.

English Vinglish - One of the best movies of the year for me. Very different from the routine Bolly movies. Whats with that face of Sridevi? Surgery?

Before Sunrise 9/10
Before Sunset 9/10

You might also like

London Paris Newyork
Falling Overnight

Top Bottom