Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
my recommendations

Tujhe Meri Kasam, Amar Akbar Anthony, Siham-Tamil, Back to the Future Trilogy, Die Hard 1,2,3,4, Footpath, No One Killed Jessica, Mimic, Paycheck, Mind Hunters, James Bond Series, Apollo 13, Face/Off, Knocked Up, How to Train Your Dragon, Dragon Hunters, Dil To Pagal Hai, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Cars, Inception, Nayak, Stardust, The Aviator, Akele Hum Akele Tum, Magadheera, Happy Days (Telugu), ready(telugu), boys Telugu, The Polar Express, TMNT movies, TMNT, The Book of Eli, Treasure Planet, Hum Apke Hai Kaun, The Nightmare Before Christmas, current telugu, Lahore, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Official Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lord of the Rings, Ratatouille, Meet the Robinsons, Bruce Almighty, The Wild, Megamind, Bommarillu (Telugu), The Core, LOVE AAJ KAL, Independence, Happy(Telugu), Bourne Series, Tinker Bell, Monster House, Mission: Impossible, Despicable Me, Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue, Chicken Little, Antz, WALL-E, The Incredibles, Up, Monsters, Inc., Bolt, Open Season, Wrong Turn, Monster vs aliens, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, Toy Story,Shrek the Third, Happy Feet, Madagascar, finding memo, PAA, 2012, Jurassic Park Trilogy, Planet 51, Dil Chahta Hai, 3 Idiots, Anaconda, Golmaal 3, Arya 2, Sivaji: The Boss, Shrek, Titanic, 16 December, Shrek 1, Shrek3, Lagaan, Final Destination (Movie), Krrish, Veer-Zaara, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, My Name Is Khan, Mohabbatein, Ice Age 3 Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Koi... Mil Gaya, Ice Age 2, The Terminator series, Kaho Na Pyar Hai, Mr. Beans Holiday, Horton Hears a Who!

Last edited:

R2K

In the Zone
Reno 911!: Miami (2007) - IMDb
7/10
I'm not sure everybody would like this flick.
Basically it is one of those "bunch of losers turn heros" movies

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Watched American History X - 7-8/10

my recommendations

Tujhe Meri Kasam, Amar Akbar Anthony, Siham-Tamil, Back to the Future Trilogy, Die Hard 1,2,3,4, Footpath, No One Killed Jessica, Mimic, Paycheck, Mind Hunters, James Bond Series, Apollo 13, Face/Off, Knocked Up, How to Train Your Dragon, Dragon Hunters, Dil To Pagal Hai, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Cars, Inception, Nayak, Stardust, The Aviator, Akele Hum Akele Tum, Magadheera, Happy Days (Telugu), ready(telugu), boys Telugu, The Polar Express, TMNT movies, TMNT, The Book of Eli, Treasure Planet, Hum Apke Hai Kaun, The Nightmare Before Christmas, current telugu, Lahore, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Official Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lord of the Rings, Ratatouille, Meet the Robinsons, Bruce Almighty, The Wild, Megamind, Bommarillu (Telugu), The Core, LOVE AAJ KAL, Independence, Happy(Telugu), Bourne Series, Tinker Bell, Monster House, Mission: Impossible, Despicable Me, Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue, Chicken Little, Antz, WALL•E, The Incredibles, Up, Monsters, Inc., Bolt, Open Season, Wrong Turn, Monster vs aliens, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, Toy Story, Disney Pixar, Shrek the Third, Happy Feet, Madagascar, finding memo, PAA, 2012, Jurassic Park Trilogy, Planet 51, Dil Chahta Hai, 3 Idiots, Anaconda, Golmaal 3, Arya 2, Sivaji: The Boss, Shrek, Titanic, 16 December, Shrek 1, Shrek3, Lagaan, Final Destination (Movie), Krrish, Veer-Zaara, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, My Name Is Khan, Mohabbatein, Ice Age 3 Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Koi... Mil Gaya, Ice Age 2, The Terminator series, Kaho Na Pyar Hai, Mr. Beans Holiday, Horton Hears a Who!

Ace list.

Last edited:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
English Vinglish - Sridevi nailed it. But whats with the mask face? She even denies a surgery. Her face definitely wasn't so in Chandani. Lovely OST and equally good direction.

my recommendations

Tujhe Meri Kasam, Amar Akbar Anthony, Siham-Tamil, Back to the Future Trilogy, Die Hard 1,2,3,4, Footpath, No One Killed Jessica, Mimic, Paycheck, Mind Hunters, James Bond Series, Apollo 13, Face/Off, Knocked Up, How to Train Your Dragon, Dragon Hunters, Dil To Pagal Hai, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Cars, Inception, Nayak, Stardust, The Aviator, Akele Hum Akele Tum, Magadheera, Happy Days (Telugu), ready(telugu), boys Telugu, The Polar Express, TMNT movies, TMNT, The Book of Eli, Treasure Planet, Hum Apke Hai Kaun, The Nightmare Before Christmas, current telugu, Lahore, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Official Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lord of the Rings, Ratatouille, Meet the Robinsons, Bruce Almighty, The Wild, Megamind, Bommarillu (Telugu), The Core, LOVE AAJ KAL, Independence, Happy(Telugu), Bourne Series, Tinker Bell, Monster House, Mission: Impossible, Despicable Me, Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue, Chicken Little, Antz, WALL•E, The Incredibles, Up, Monsters, Inc., Bolt, Open Season, Wrong Turn, Monster vs aliens, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, Toy Story, Disney Pixar, Shrek the Third, Happy Feet, Madagascar, finding memo, PAA, 2012, Jurassic Park Trilogy, Planet 51, Dil Chahta Hai, 3 Idiots, Anaconda, Golmaal 3, Arya 2, Sivaji: The Boss, Shrek, Titanic, 16 December, Shrek 1, Shrek3, Lagaan, Final Destination (Movie), Krrish, Veer-Zaara, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, My Name Is Khan, Mohabbatein, Ice Age 3 Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Koi... Mil Gaya, Ice Age 2, The Terminator series, Kaho Na Pyar Hai, Mr. Beans Holiday, Horton Hears a Who!

That was quite a list! Let me try to guess your favorite... umm.. Disney Pixar?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I don't know whether I have mentioned these films earlier.

Into The wild: 10/10
The Man From Earth: 8/10

ajayritik

Technomancer
Jab Tak Hai Jaan
Seriously I slept off watching this movie. Could that be due to it being a very slow movie or a late night movie. Not sure?
Performance wise it was ok but over all movie I don't think was great. Not a fitting farewell to Yash Chopra as is mentioned in most of the reviews.
Disappointing to see actors like SRK and Ajay Devgn doing movies like SOS and JTHJ I thought they would act in better movies.
I don't think both the movies deserved reaching more than 100 Crores revenue.

There is all this talk about Yash Chopra even being so old able to pull off keeping in mind new generation I don't agree with this. I would rather watch Veer Zaara twice than watching this.
Sorry Rhitwick. I expected better things from combo of SRK and YRF.

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
English Vinglish - Sridevi nailed it. But whats with the mask face? She even denies a surgery. Her face definitely wasn't so in Chandani. Lovely OST and equally good direction.

That was quite a list! Let me try to guess your favorite... umm.. Disney Pixar?

mistake !! sorry !! there is a Toy story- Disney Pixar (Disney Pixar's Toy story) .

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
i have recently watched The Amazing Spider-Man . the story line is same as Spider Man . my question is why this type of movies made again as previously made.

ajayritik

Technomancer
i have recently watched The Amazing Spider-Man . the story line is same as Spider Man . my question is why this type of movies made again as previously made.
If someone is averse to watch or make movies which were already released earlier then we will end up watching only half of the movies that we are currently.
You from Odisha?

Top Bottom