Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
May be, but I kinda felt cheated after watching it on IMAX, not a worth experience at all(except for the swinging sequence in the, which looked great on 3D), and the intolerable peter parker interpretation..ugh!! Can't believe it made so much money at the box office :|
:facepalm:Understood the reason of your hatred.
Dude this movie certainly is not for IMAX viewing at all.:lol: Any normal theater (Non multiplexes) would have done the job.Sorry but surely your money got wasted.
After watching the trailers i decided not to watch it in a theater.

rithwik :rofl: you are a funny guy. But no i think i will prefer TAS.Even though they kiss after eating a fish(without even cleaning their gums) yuk!

R2K

In the Zone
"Ra.One" is better than "Amazing Spiderman"...any more supporter of this opinion?

Both sucked equally. I will give you that. (Original Spiderman released before 10 years was WAYYYYY.... better)
Ra.one ? You are talking about supporting Ra.one? You gotta be kidding me :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Both sucked equally. I will give you that. (Original Spiderman released before 10 years was WAYYYYY.... better)
Agreed.

Ra.one ? You are talking about supporting Ra.one? You gotta be kidding me :D
Why not/ It had its shortfalls and I think I can support it. While doing so, I think I can convince most of here rating it 6 and the stubborns here to 5 or 5.5. (Well, why thats better? Because most of you here hate it and I assume your ratings might run in negatives :p )

Eega 7/10

An interesting concept and a possible 8 rater wasted by climax and few loopholes. Sudeep is brilliant. I can't comment on 'Tollywood" filmfare but if it were hindi best actor in a negative role award was sure for him. And, Samantha was in this movie!!! How I missed it watching it in theater :(

Paranorman 7/10

Very good animation. With a bit mature way of presenting this story. Good one time watch

Ruby Sparks 7/10

Few weeks ago I made a quote,
"My life would just have been perfect if she were a figment of my imagination!" and then they made a movie on this!!!

The first half is very good I was becoming a fan of this one slowly and then it started to fall. And then the masterstroke...the climax
Totally inspired by "Eternal Sunshine of Spotless mind"

Watch it. You may like it.

Oh, b/w did I mention about cinematography? its beautiful!

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Saw the 7am Show of Skyfall at imax mumbai...really liked it...contrary to what people said about this movie..i thought the movie had a nice pace & a good plot in it...may go as far as saying daniel craig might be a better bond than brosnan even...like the way bond movies are made now with lot of importance given on plots & action to some extent..still thought after the initial scene..the movie slowed after that..but picked up later..good movie overall
7.5/10
Like where bond movies are headed... :)

quan chi

mortal kombat
The dark knight rises
For me its the worst movie in the series.It was overhyped too much.Good that i missed it in the theaters.TDK is miles better than this one.Some reviewers said those who liked "Begins" may like this.I say complete BS.It is not even close to "Begins".Wastage of Imax camera shots.Only cinematography is beautiful.

Well what i liked is bane & his voice.:D

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^^ Many people seem to dislike this movie , I dont know why . I liked it better than The Dark Knight.TDK was too much of a thriller than a superhero movie for me. :p , and as far as IMAX is concerned , from what I have heard it has one of the best IMAX scenes ever (Bane Prologue).

TDKR-9/10
TDK-8.5/10

Last edited:

R2K

In the Zone
I think its time to change the title from "must watch movies recommended by digitians" to " Every movie watched by digitians". :D

Flash

Lost in speed
I think its time to change the title from "must watch movies recommended by digitians" to " Every movie watched by digitians". :D
Already there was a talk on coupling "Must watch" and "Must-not watch" threads into one. But was dropped, later.

As these posts are purely based on one's preferences, its ridiculous to see a "Must-not watch" movie by someone can be a "Must-watch" movie by another.
Hokum, it should be a "Movie-&-My-rating" then :mrgreen:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Life of Pi-8.1/10
A great movie, a visual treat.Please watch this movie only in theathers in 3D or IMAX.

"Ra.One" is better than "Amazing Spiderman"...any more supporter of this opinion?

Ra.One? better ?
Ra.One was the worst movie i ever i saw.
Ra.One and ek tha sh#t is the worst movie in INDIAN CINEMA HISTORY Yes of course after love story 2050.
these days all Salman khan movies are YUCK, I mean there's no story at all how does it become a hit, How did EK Tha tiger become a hit?
Let me summerize the movie
S.M is from India and K.K is from Paki, they fall in love, they fool their people, they run and then run,they set the field on fire and at last their on a flight and again they run? Seriously? what a lame movie

Dabbang 2 is releasing on Dec 21, Mayan's were right the world is ending :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ra.One? better ?
Ra.One was the worst movie i ever i saw.
I was comparing it with "The Amazing Spiderman"...what do have to say on this?

Aaiya 6/10

This could have been a good black comedy but the ending is kinda messed up.
At times actors are overacting. But, the catch is the presentation requires them doing that, I'm not sure few times if they were acting at all! Good laugh at times but when the movie ends and you look back...you would wonder what you had just seen as things just do not add up.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Hmm well
Ra.one <= Amazing Spiderman

The new spiderman was more of romance, it was like a g@% guy swinging from one building to another (Sorry for the language :/ )

Top Bottom