Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Sorry no intention to insult you.But you made me confuse too thats why i searched again.They are not completely similar.

Logic:- A system of reasoning
screen·play :- The script for a movie, including descriptions of scenes and some camera directions.
story :- An account or recital of an event or a series of events, either true or fictitious

If you apply logic in every movie then more than 70% of the movies will be meaningless.

If a movie has a good story and a bad screenplay then chances of its failing are high.But if it has a bad story with some awesome screenplay then the chances of its failing are less.There are many examples i think you know them better than me.:)
Yes, they are not similar, I agree...I was just generalizing.

If I agree with your explanation about 'logic' in most of the movies, I think we can spare Ra.One in this category.
Bad story : Yes.
Bad screenplay : Yes.

Btw people hate srk because he sometimes overacts too much even in real life too.I hate him because he enjoyed my anushka in two movies completely.i will never forgive him and that btch.:-x
I understand your issue.

I can't hate him even if he smooches Parineeti Chopra. I'm his fan!

ajayritik

Technomancer
If you liked SRK in CDI then you are going to like him in JTHJ. If not the movie but his acting for sure!
Keeping my fingers crossed on this one. Tried getting tickets for this last week but couldn't get one. Will watch it very soon.
One of his very natural acting was in Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa. I don't think he has even come near to performance in this movie in any of the movies. However I have liked his performances in Devdas,CDI & Swades. I think if he does restrained acting it's good. I hated him in movies like Raam Jaane, Darr, Anjaam, Guddu, Army, Duplicate etc.

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
Hell yeah how can i forget this one.He was good in this movie too.But nope in devdas he was not good some overacting were clearly visible.

Rhitwik i am sorry but my friends have made a joke on one of this movie's dialogues.

Srk :- "Dekho main tumhe kiss karoonga aur tum thappad nahi marogi."(repeat two times) Goes and kisses the girl.
srk:- "deka maine kaha tha na tum thappad nahi maroogi"

:rofl:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hell yeah how can i forget this one.He was good in this movie too.But nope in devdas he was not good some overacting were clearly visible.

Rhitwik i am sorry but my friends have made a joke on one of this movie's dialogues.

Srk :- "Dekho main tumhe kiss karoonga aur tum thappad nahi marogi."(repeat two times) Goes and kisses the girl.
srk:- "deka maine kaha tha na tum thappad nahi maroogi"

:rofl:

Use spoiler.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Ferrari Ki Sawaari 6.5/10
Very Good movie was slow in between. Maybe a better starcast would have made this movie a hit if it wasn't.

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
A movie so realistic, made me realize how annoying teenagers like Peter Parker can be :|
Sam Raimi's Spiderman FTW!!

No the new spiderman was good certainly not better than the previous but not bad.The parts where it got hit was
1.poor presentation of the story or the story was weak.
2.Dragged too much.
3.average direction.
What i liked in this movie is that in real spiderman he never shoots web directly through his wrists he uses a webshooter.

cyborg47

Technomancer
May be, but I kinda felt cheated after watching it on IMAX, not a worth experience at all(except for the swinging sequence in the, which looked great on 3D), and the intolerable peter parker interpretation..ugh!! Can't believe it made so much money at the box office :|

Last edited:
Top Bottom