Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
Yes in 90's most of these stars were so popular I couldn't believe that all of them will be in one movie.
Heard Salman Khan is planning one in Hindi with Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt, Himself and Suniel Shetty.

d3p

PowerHouse
Yes in 90's most of these stars were so popular I couldn't believe that all of them will be in one movie.
Heard Salman Khan is planning one in Hindi with Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt, Himself and Suniel Shetty.

& the movie name will be "chindi chameli" or "srilanka gate". For sure you can find Katrina Kaif having an item song.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Suspect X 6/10

Baed on the book "Suspect X". I was really amazed by the book and wanted to see how the movie is. And the movie is real example of how to turn a thriller into melodrama.

The book totally depends on investigation process and very less on melodrama.
The moviemakers did exact the opposite here, shunted the investigation and filled the movie length with nonsense melodrama.

If you are planning to watch this movie my advice would be avoid it and read the book instead. More satisfying.

icebags

Technomancer
wow u guys like Expendables that much ? :-o i kinda started thinking why i rated it the lowest .....

i like that cast, action and stuff, but its not something i would like to rewatch frequently. :-o

icebags

Technomancer
^^

actually on the verge of crossing 30 sir, but my sense of humor resembles that of a teenager. :-D u?

anyways, what my age has got to do with my movie ratings ? i like action, but really do prefer a good storyline.

*l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/106.gif

pratik385

In the zone
Both of you got it totally wrong, I had expected better ........ anyway the reason is .... I agree ... Expendables is not a serious, ground reality based action movie, the one of the major reason one would love Expendables is coz of the veteran actors, and a person who has grew watching, following movies of; and is a fan of Arnie and Sly is the one who would go all gaga over this kind of movie. I fall in that category. The final action sequence was super over the top but I was enjoying like hell, rooting every bad guy the team was killing, just like a kid, why coz thats what we used to do when we were in our 20ss watching these macho men movies kicking butt. .......... and is the only reason I asked the age ...... not any stereotyping or challanging the maturity/sense of humor .......:) . Hope this makes things clear .... :)

+1
I'm going to watch it again this weekend :)

PS: Hows Braveheart?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Cure 8/10

Mesmerized!

After a long time saw such a brilliant horror movie which kept on edge throughout. This is the only movie which is not end until its end. I bet you won't be able to figure out the next scene or the end too. And, this is how a horror movie should be made.

Excels in..creating eerie environment, mysterious characters and brilliant acting. Then add a neat screenplay and superb editing. This is a 111min. movie, long for a horror movie I know but you would not want to look at your watch when its playing in front of you.

Horror lovers...this is your must watch. (and a brainfcuk too :p )

Goes to my fav. list.

Last edited:

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
:cry: Can someone from this thread be kind enough to fill my HDD with movies and Tv shows . My 1tb Seagate HDD died and along with it went my 950gb of data that i had collected over years . Hdd is still in warranty but there is nothing horrible in this world then losing your data . HDD was filled with most of the movies mentioned in this thread and some really rare movies and over 450gb of TV shows . I am from Navi mumbai , i can travel anywhere nearby in my car , guys i need your condolences .

ajayritik

Technomancer
Ek Tha Tiger 6.5/10
Not sure why this movie is such a big hit. I had such huge expectations thinking it would be some nice Spy Thriller and found that most of the movie was a love story. Not a bad movie neither is it great

Top Bottom