Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Krow

Crowman
I saw a Czech movie, Autumn Spring. Good film about a mischievous old man who dreams of a better life. Must watch.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Back from The Expendables 2 (2012) - IMDb okey dokey movie :razz: 7/10

I couldn't believe when they actually included the
Cobra Bites Chuck Norris Joke :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Sherlock Holmes - Interesting movie.

The Illusionist - Ok movie. Not impressed.

The Gods Must Be Crazy 1 an 2 (Rewatched) - finest laugh riot.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Watched Hunger Games...still prefer Battle Royale by an appreciable margin because of the story behind every character you get to know. Hunger Games was dry and lacking and that CGI mutated dog chase scene was just not what I expected from this movie. I'd probably don't watch it again but Battle Royale, I can watch anytime.

Achuth

In the zone
^.^ avengers 6.5/10 ? i've never seen a movie live up to hype like that :D [exception with the dark knight rises] i would give it an 8/10 :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Dark Knight is miles better. Avengers was mediocre at best, seen that before, done that before kind.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@SAM, after a long time, I would say I completely agree with your opinion on TDKR.

And, it was a nuclear explosion of 6 miles radius. I don't know how they would ever explain that Batman escaped it.

And, I would like to believe that Batman still exists in Gotham. He never left his role. I just simply refuse to believe that Robin replaced him. Robin never replaced him in any story.

Okay, it's been a long time but I was just going through this thread backward and thought this could clear up a few things:

The Meaning Of Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Fate In 'The Dark Knight Rises' - SPOILERS, UPDATED - Forbes

;)

pratik385

In the zone
Dictator: 4/10

Dont know why few people said it was okay okay movie...
Few scenese were disgusting...
damn i wasted an hr on this movie

planning to watch Pulp Fiction today in eve again :D
am replayin Quentin movies this week ;)

Flash

Lost in speed

Sacha Baron Cohen's movies are of peculiar taste.
I was really impressed by his performance in BORAT.

Have to watch DICTATOR soon!

abhidev

Human Spambot

some scenes were really funny but as you said some scenes were really disgusting....

Yesterday watched 'Socha na tha' again...simply a must watch and amazing movie. 8/10

Also watched 'Brooklyn's Finest'...the story was good.... 7/10

Last edited:

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
The Cabin in the Woods (2011) - IMDb 6.5/10

The movie is original and does something different from the regular Hack n Slash nonsense but the weakness of the movie is not enough spooky moments. Still I recommend everyone to see it at least once.

Top Bottom