Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Saw "Burn After Reading". IMDB Link: Burn After Reading (2008) - IMDb

Really good comedy movie starring Brad Pitt and George Clooney. A must watch for George Clooney fans.

rahul_c

Journeyman
Watched Indiana Jones:Raiders of the lost ark for the first time ever. Its 30 yr old & has lots of flaws here and there. But still worth it. Going to watch all of them, it is so ridiculous at some instances. So so humourous! :D

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Saw "Vicky Donor" and "The Heartbreak Kid". Nice way to spend a Saturday :)

Any idea how is the bolly flick "Department"? Reviews seem to be average for this movie.

reddead

LoSt!
Gangs of wasseypur -10/10

thank god there are directors like anurag kashyap
probobly best hindi movie i have seen
MUST SEE

my 3 other friends did not like the movie, they thought it was too slow...i loved it the way it was

Krow

Crowman
Wasseypur is a good film. There are certain issues with the film. But it would be unfair to comment till we see part 2.

SunE

Professional Newbie
Everyone has to watch The Dark Knight Rises. There I said it 1st :p
I'll probably watch it at least 3-4 times in the opening 2 weeks considering that I watched Avengers twice. Waiting for 19th July (hopefully premiere passes :) ). Otherwise 20th July to pakka :D

Due Date (2010)
American Wedding (2003)
Anger Management (2003)
The Change-Up (2011)
Horrible Bosses (2011)
Click (2006)
Wedding Crashers (2005)
Billy Madison (1995)

I watched all of them. Everyone of these is worth a watch. Watch all sequentially.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Watched Indiana Jones:Raiders of the lost ark for the first time ever. Its 30 yr old & has lots of flaws here and there. But still worth it. Going to watch all of them, it is so ridiculous at some instances. So so humourous! :D

the Indiana Jones series is definitely worth a watch....I loved it!!!

yesterday watched 'Wrath of the Titans'...loved the sfx.... 8/10 for that

clmlbx

Technomancer
This weekend I watched matrix trilogy again. Awesome, enjoyed ..:-D

Wrath of Titans: 7/10

First was much better then this but still it is a nice movie with action, VFX & SFX.

Top Bottom