Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^Though i havent seen it yet but i feel comparision to MI4 is out of question.To be honest MI 4 was something awesome.A movie which took me days to get out of my mind.It has a good balance of everything.

MI 1 was good at story and actions But the story was a lil complex.
2 had spectacular action sequences but some cheesy dialogues and moments and story was ok.
3 was ok but didnt meet the expectations.Was a bit dragged too unnecessarily.

anyways

Kung fu hustle
I feel shaolin soccer was much better.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The Dirty Picture (2011) - 6/10
kind of ok movie....vidya is the center of attraction here....acted well....
dialogues are funny...such as "Holi" & "last gal on earth..."

clmlbx

Technomancer
Start with recent watch Don2

Direction and cinematography is really good but story-movie is too slow.. Movie actually starts at time of interval and then continues.. Don2 should have been completed in 80-90 mins max with credits and then it would be one time watch.. Now it is just below average movie.
For god sake why do they converted this in 3D and unfortunately I had to watch this in 3D. Worst 3D movie ever.. Worst 3d effect, leave 3D effect scenes were blurry not properly converted.. picture quality was very bad.. you could see blurry image every where no sharpness.. on some part video was not visible at all..

Best I can give it too is 5/10 for climax (movie starts at time of interval).. little sensible from their.

MoneyBall :: 8/10

I am really surprised no one mentioned this till now. Movie is really fantastic and a must watch. Movie is made in to little documentary style but very enjoyable and you always know what is going on.. Movie is based on real life story.. So it's interesting to watch.

It is lengthier then average Hollywood movies but you don't know when the time passes. it is that enjoyable.. Movie starts with A's loosing their Last match and hence loosing 3 star players as they have been offered good sum which A's can't .Now A's have to replace these players in their limited Budget.. Now here we see GM struggle to get a players who can win them matches in this struggle he is opposed by lot and had to play hard ball with many.

pratik385

In the zone
MoneyBall :: 8/10

I am really surprised no one mentioned this till now. Movie is really fantastic and a must watch. Movie is made in to little documentary style but very enjoyable and you always know what is going on.. Movie is based on real life story.. So it's interesting to watch.

It is lengthier then average Hollywood movies but you don't know when the time passes. it is that enjoyable.. Movie starts with A's loosing their Last match and hence loosing 3 star players as they have been offered good sum which A's can't .Now A's have to replace these players in their limited Budget.. Now here we see GM struggle to get a players who can win them matches in this struggle he is opposed by lot and had to play hard ball with many.

Yes man, its really a good movie.
I give it 8/10 too
Brad and Jonah really acted well.
And I just loved the principle that Work is much above Money "Kind of my principle too" :)

BTW downloaded Naboer, City of angels, Cube, Warrior, Gattaca, First grader, Next three days and Gandu. Thanks everyone :)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Guys! I'm in that weird mood again !! I need some really really good psychological thriller specifically cerebral horrors. Like in the line of Videodrome,The Fly , Dead Ringers, Jacob's Ladder, The Game or so...Of course Cronenberg's and Lynch's works are already done with !! Any suggestions plz . Any language movie would do :)

Downloading Cronenberg's works again in desperation . :(

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
After a long wait, I finally watched the The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2009) , still dumb stuck and wondering what to type in here.. 10/10 .

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
After a long wait, I finally watched the The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2009) , still dumb stuck and wondering what to type in here.. 10/10 .

yh its so addictive that u cant wait to watch the next in the series

Also watched Straw dogs(2011) on a member's recom. here it was jus thrilling btw will be watching Drive today(another member's recom.):D

abhidev

Human Spambot
Watched Don2 yesterday...loved the dialogue delivery by shahrukh...avergae action and the photography was awesome. 7/10

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
MI 4 GHOST PROTOCOL...8/10...GOOD MOVIE..worth watching...much much better than MI3...in fact this is one of the best ever...

pratik385

In the zone
Warrior 9/10
Wow what a movie, truely a great one :)
just loved it. Ending brought me to tears...
Tom and Joel both acted well.
Recommending this one guys :)

Top Bottom