Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

abhidev

Human Spambot
Warrior 9/10
Wow what a movie, truely a great one :)
just loved it. Ending brought me to tears...
Tom and Joel both acted well.
Recommending this one guys :)

I have this movie but didn't watch it yet..will definitely gv it a try..thanks.

Watched 'Salaam Bombay'..a Mira Nair movie....worth watching coz the way it portrays the realism of the life of children living on streets is brilliant....most of the children are actual street kids. 9/10

ajayritik

Technomancer
I love MI 1 :mrgreen:....MI2 and MI3 are OKish.....

^+1
MI-1 is great movie (action + story), MI-2 & MI-3 are OKish..... ;)

thanks..that train and helicopter scene is awesommme...(also consider during 90s they made this film) with brilliant soundtrack ! :mrgreen:

I remember watching MI-1 and would agree that it was a good movie. Overall I think MI-2 was ok. Have not watched MI-3 as yet. I thought will take some opinion from you guys.

By the way guys from where is this track actually borrowed from?

pratik385

In the zone
QUOTE=abhidev;1551090]I have this movie but didn't watch it yet..will definitely gv it a try..thanks.
[/QUOTE]

yeah man its really good one :)

BTW anyone going for Tinker tailor solider spy ? reviews ?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Don2 7.5/10 (6.3)

Full review posted on movie review thread.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/142107-movie-review-thread.html#post1551918

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Watched The Girl Who Played with Fire (2009) - IMDb, not as impressive as the first one, but still a good watch .. 7/10.

Neuron

Electronic.
Naboer (Next door) : Watched 20mins. Had to switch it off as someone arrived and it was too explicit to watch it in front of anybody. Cant wait to watch it. Highly recommended (just from the 20mins of what I watched).

Wow!This movie is great.Must give a 7.7/10.

mitraark

Decrepit
Don2 7.5/10 (6.3)

Full review posted on movie review thread.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/142107-movie-review-thread.html#post1551918

I will also give 7.5/10 for Don 2 , that is a lot for a Bollywood movie considering how bad most of the other blockbusters of this year are.

SRK with his dialogues and style makes Don 2 an entertaining watch, the story was decent although some farfetched material was present :D, action sequences were great and Priyanka Chopra looked hot :mrgreen: , but most important of all SRK style and looks in the film , he was good.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Sorry for the off-topic... but

I will not watch Don 2. Boycotting Reliance.

For the third time this year, Reliance have persuaded India’s High Court to track the responsibility for preventing copyright infringement of their movies right back to the country’s Internet service providers.

Court Order Blocks BitTorrent, Megaupload and More | TorrentFreak

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Rundskop (Bullhead) - This is one dark story on hormone mafia from Belgium. Not exceptional as I expected it to be but still a good watch. This is official entry for Oscars from Belgium for best foreign film.

Top Bottom