Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

goobimama

 Macboy
Pardon me from being so narrow minded, but when I see a guy naked pressed upside down against the wall trying to quench his thirst with his own juice, it gets me a bit nauseous.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
goobimama said:
Pardon me from being so narrow minded, but when I see a guy naked pressed upside down against the wall trying to quench his thirst with his own juice, it gets me a bit nauseous.
It goes together, don't worry, you're normal:D

Comment: It's also been marginalized by an infantile media that refuses to talk about anything other than the guy who can "do" himself. Don't fall for their bait: this film is brilliant.

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
Mungaru Male(kannada)-a nice and different film!I liked the acting of ganesh and anant nag esp.a real must watch film!it pwned even rajnikanths shivaji!

Khosla ka Ghosla-nice good film :)

goobimama

 Macboy
Comment: It's also been marginalized by an infantile media that refuses to talk about anything other than the guy who can "do" himself. Don't fall for their bait: this film is brilliant.
Brilliant! I'll check it out then...

chicha

High without substance...
praka123 said:
Mungaru Male(kannada)-a nice and different film!I liked the acting of ganesh and anant nag esp.a real must watch film!it pwned even rajnikanths shivaji!

Khosla ka Ghosla-nice good film :)

offtopic.
but cool post number :D

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Vote for the CNN-IBN's movie of the year.

Taare Zameen Par is my Choice but that movies is not there. So voted for Superstar's movie. Shivaji, FTW!

All people, go there and vote for Superstar. Sivaji deserves to win.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
^^^Praka, you understand Kannada? :confused: Surprising! Though that movie was the only Kannada movie I've seen in a theater, I didn't find it extraordinary. Loved the songs though. Truly melodious and very meaningful.

praka123

left this forum longback
^I can understand and somewhat communicate in kannada,telegu.while i can talk,read,write fluently in Malayalam(native),Hindi,Tamil and ofcourse English somewhat :D .Mungaru Male is a different film,may be ur taste differ :p I will say watch that film or bommarillu(telegu) rather than watching Rajni's films.

Though I liked his old films like Johny etc.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Aap ka surror (Himesh Reshmiya) after seeing this movie you wont be able to see any other movie in your life.:p

And best music album :- Shekhar Suman's "Kuch Khawab Aise" :p

expertno.1

Technomancer
I really like Star Wars Series from movie I to movie VI

its ultimate series for me.......watch it .....best sci-fi

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
expertno.1 said:
I really like Star Wars Series from movie I to movie VI

its ultimate series for me.......watch it .....best sci-fi

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1
I watched the first part, hope to watch them all.

Though its a light Sci-Fi movie (nothings darker), sometimes the fight sequences looked pretty stupid(light sabre refelcting all bullets..lol) but enjoyable.

A good entertaniner, unless u dont part ur mind with critics.

chicha

High without substance...
eggman said:
Jhonny Gaddar
Couldn't believe this came from Bollywood!!!

they made a good movie though it was from a novel by james hardly chase. i do not exactly which one.

there was a movie long time back 10+years or so, i saw it in star movies and strangly i never saw that movie again.
it was about a college kid who get this black sports car as a gift, he then uses this car to kill all the ppl who bully him.

if i am not wrong there are two movies like this.
but in this, the kid races his bullies and crash into them, then the car is regenerated from any of its parts.

could any one tell me the name of the movie.

Top Bottom