Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hey did any one notice Star Trek 2009 bags IMDB top 250 #68 position with 40K+ votes.....man I knew there was a movie coming but never expected to be this hit, I immidiately downloaded the trailer and it does looks very promising action sci fi movie. The comments from "adnanz" on IMDB also provides a good insight. I think we are in for a good action sci fi treat. t was relesed on 8th May, see no promos for it to be in India....:-( man this would have been a visual treat on Big Screen
It's releasing on 12th of June in India. The amazing thing is the star cast. I literally had to scroll down 3 times to reach the end. It's freakin' huge.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
The Horsemen - A serial murder mystery. Murders inspired by some logic in Bible, something like Se7en. Was very predictable for me. Not that bad but watch Se7en instead.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dead Silence 6.5/10
Okish horror movie.

Don Juan DeMarco 7/10
Good movie.

Edward Scissorhands 7.5/10
Gr8 acting by Johnny Depp in a not so great story.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
It's releasing on 12th of June in India. The amazing thing is the star cast. I literally had to scroll down 3 times to reach the end. It's freakin' huge.

is it?? where did you get that info, IMDB does not give India release date.....anyway if it is....... June is THE month for Action Block Busters.
Terminator Salvations then Transformers II.....and Star Trek as well.......wowowowo :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
is it?? where did you get that info, IMDB does not give India release date.....anyway if it is....... June is THE month for Action Block Busters.
Terminator Salvations then Transformers II.....and Star Trek as well.......wowowowo
That's the new floating around. I'm not concerned much about Star Trek's release, but if Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen & Terminator Salvation release screws up, then "It's clobbering time".

This multiplex strike is really screwing up a lot of good summer releases. I only hope they wake the f*ck up & start releasing the movies.

Top Bottom