Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Kill Bill Vol.1 - 9/10

Awesome movie.. its worth watching for Uma Thurman alone :D. Will get Vol.2 soon... cant wait to see it.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Guys, a very important suggestion/advice. Pls don't create new posts for suggesting movies. Use the edit button and just add your favourite movie to your first post in this thread. That way we can see all the recommended movies by a particular member and there won't be any duplicate suggestions. Create a new post only if u want to make a comment abt a suggested movie and also give a reference or link to that post with the post number.

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Guys, a very important suggestion/advice. Pls don't create new posts for suggesting movies. Use the edit button and just add your favourite movie to your first post in this thread. That way we can see all the recommended movies by a particular member and there won't be any duplicate suggestions. Create a new post only if u want to make a comment abt a suggested movie and also give a reference or link to that post with the post number.

Too late now buddy!!! Plus how will we have arguments if we post all our suggestions in one post?

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Too late now buddy!!! Plus how will we have arguments if we post all our suggestions in one post?

For arguments u can open new posts. But for movie suggestions try to post them all together. We can all start again with our list of movies taking care not to mention movies already mentioned before.

abyss88

Broken In
has anyone watched "outbreak"?? just watched its trailer on WB channel..morgan freeman is in the movie thats y i'm asking:p

if u r searching a movie in imdb, always look for goofs...its really fun:))

tkin

Back to school!!
has anyone watched "outbreak"?? just watched its trailer on WB channel..morgan freeman is in the movie thats y i'm asking:p

if u r searching a movie in imdb, always look for goofs...its really fun:))
Yeah, I've seen it, its OK-ish.

Top Bottom