Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I know one movie like that.
"Running Scared", if u've not yet seen.Try dat.
B/W, u r not regular now-a-days. Hows ur study going? Guitar class kaisa chal raha hai?
U were supposed to post dat vdo link of ur performance in ur school, uska kaya hua?:)

Thanks for the recco... well, studies are great as usual and guitar classes going well! I will post the video soon... I am not being active on the forum bcoz Digit forum has gone to the dogs. I dont know how navigate through various sections (Chit-Chat, Fight Club,etc) bcoz the drop down menu is removed from the User CP. The forum is slower than a snail and various problems occur while posting... I always get an error while posting my reply for the first... I always have to click the Submit Reply button a couple o' times... and overall, its detoriated too much.

Anyways, watched 'Impact'... will give it 8/10 .. its a two part mini series and worth a watch.

Going for a re-run of 'The Dark Knight' :D

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^+1

If No Country For Old Men was slow or boring then 2001:A Space Odyssey must be playing in reverse order!!It's a good movie , none the less!

abyss88

Broken In
Star Wars-Episode IV-A New Hope[1977]
leon
gangs of new york
Dracula
lion of the desert
Almost Famous
Meet BIll
oh how can i forget THE USUAL SUSPECTS
NASA CONSPIRACY

abyss88

Broken In
Link plz.
its actually a tv episode put together...on the apollo11 landing on the moon issue..its made me think twice before telling someone that armstrong was the first person to land on moon.....the Fox TV network aired a program called "Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?'',

@eggman..no wonder we are becoming best mates!!!!:smile:

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The Wrestler - 8/10 ..great flick! The soundtrack is awesome man! It even has Sweet Child O' Mine :D.

"And that Cobain pussy had to come around and ruin it all" lol

Top Bottom