Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@SAM, hey, how about d movies I mentioned in my earlier post.
Have u seen them?

I've not yet seen them, but thinking of.
Going to see the comedy ones but, "Das Experiment" seems a torture movie. And, I can't bear them.
So...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Forest Gump and Comedy???
I don't think so, it has funny moments but can't be branded as funny.

Monty Python and Holy Grail: Funny may be, I could not get d movie. Why it was made? What d director wanted to portray through it...nothing.

And to me Andaz Apna Apna>>>Hera Pheri.
Hera Pheri has a few funny moments and some classic dialogs but Andaz Apna Apna is way better than that. It just won't let u stop laughing.

Iske upar-ka nahi dekha:)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I tired watching Monty Python !! Got so bored in 30 mins that I deleted iy right away!! I dont like it's humour!! Slapstick British humour is not for me!

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Don't see IMDB lists for these genre specific best of lists!! The way the compile these list is ****!!!

They will do it tag wise!! That is FOrest Gump has Comedy | Drama | Romance as its genre tag!!! So they'll just sort out the films having COMEDY tags and post the highest scoring one!! Airplane is more of a comedy flick than Forest Gump , but IMDB wont recognize it!

That's why THE GOOD,THE BAD AND THE UGLY is their best ACTION flick and GODFATHER top rated their top rated THRILLER!!!

abyss88

Broken In
"This is england" is also a good movie which deals with the issue of racism in england during 1980's another movie is "somers town"..they are both made in england;)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Any movies like Crank or Crank 2... I mean movies with non-stop action... It's ok if the story is sh1t.. I just need some adrenaline pumping action!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Any movies like Crank or Crank 2... I mean movies with non-stop action... It's ok if the story is sh1t.. I just need some adrenaline pumping action!
I know one movie like that.
"Running Scared", if u've not yet seen.Try dat.
B/W, u r not regular now-a-days. Hows ur study going? Guitar class kaisa chal raha hai?
U were supposed to post dat vdo link of ur performance in ur school, uska kaya hua?:)

Top Bottom