Right off the assembly line
well m new over here...
jus saw 21grams 2 days bak...
nice movie.
wud recommend dat.
naomi watts(awsum scenes);), sean penn

deepak_wr

Right off the assembly line
well i ws droolin over d naomi watts nude scenes...
lol
bt d movie is too gud neways...
nice direction.., its d guy who made babel, Alejandro innrito, i guess

a_medico

Chillum Baba
I read somewhere that Tarsem Singh is signing Hrithik for his next venture. I am a fan of Tarsem Singh after watching The Cell and The Fall. I think I am the only one in this thread who has watched The Fall. Its really worth a watch. Quite a fairytale.

D

Deleted member 26636

please recommend me some genuinely spine chilling horror movies that are meant to spook the wits out of anyone...i recently watched mirrors & one missed call...& these movies were only about special effects & make-up...i was literally bored..& most scenes seemed like jokes..i wish to watch something like the ring(the original, not the hollywood remake)...this movie had great atmosphere.i am not a great fan of gory horror.a good horror movie must be able to create an atmosphere.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
please recommend me some genuinely spine chilling horror movies that are meant to spook the wits out of anyone...i recently watched mirrors & one missed call...& these movies were only about special effects & make-up...i was literally bored..& most scenes seemed like jokes..i wish to watch something like the ring(the original, not the hollywood remake)...this movie had great atmosphere.i am not a great fan of gory horror.a good horror movie must be able to create an atmosphere.

One Missed Call is a boring movie... its more comedy than horror :D. Mirrors is good though.

If you want horror movies then checkout The Grudge and The Omen {its a pentalogy}.

D

Deleted member 26636

One Missed Call is a boring movie... its more comedy than horror :D. Mirrors is good though.

If you want horror movies then checkout The Grudge and The Omen {its a pentalogy}.

yes i've watched The Omen(the 1st part only) & The Grudge...they are good....Mirrors is better than one missed call but still not chilling enough...i think i'll continue the omen series.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
My Sassy Girl (Korean) - 8/10 ..Much more good than copied UGLY aur PUGLY ...

Must watch....

Next on watch list : Superb action FLICK .... UNIVERSAL SOLDIER he he he :D (watching again)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
kya re..............No smoking acchi hai kya?
If u've not seen, watch it...from psychedelic level its better than Dev.D. B/W u'd like to read its review in IMDB.

//offtopic, when No Smoking released, I went to catch it on a tuesday night (relasing week) in Cinemax. The ticket vendor refused to give me tickets saying aj show bandh hai. When I bought tickets 4 "Jab We Met" he told me that including me only 5 people has asked its tickets today.
I thought it might be very bad but when I watched its DVD I loved it. Though the ending should be edited of 5 minuttes, I guess he prepared two endings for d movie and punched at once. Keeping one of them would have been more crisp.

Top Bottom