Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Burn after reading 3.5/5 gr8 acting from all characters but the story was kinda confusing and stupid.don't take much trouble acquiring this falls out of the must watch criteria

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Raaz2- 7.5/10
Good watchable film having almost all the cliche Hollywood horror movie scenes. Story is solid before the Interval but after interval it loses pace and becomes kinda boring and pointless.

shantanu

Technomancer
anyone saw Defaine ?? i would give it 7.0/10 Daniel Craig is pretty nice in the movie.. the sequence is also good.. the Topic was awesome..

how is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button ?? :D any idea ?

and i am watching Big bang with Himym and PB and 24 season 7 .. love all of em :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Occupation101 - Wow what a fcuking reason, God's wish that we must occupy our land. Friggin asslols. Who won ? Diplomats + USA - They got Nuclear Armed Ally and Religious nuts + Church - Who got the sacred land (I wonder how much sacred it is after getting drenched with blood of the innocents alikes).

@rahimveron
Any other documentries buddy ? I watched Sicko previously on Nucleuscore's recommendation.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^well...ending literally says - "Fcuk you !!!', symbolically it is "The Milgram Expreiment"

What do you think was the culprit in whole movie ?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^well...ending literally says - "Fcuk you !!!', symbolically it is "The Milgram Expreiment"

What do you think was the culprit in whole movie ?
It's tough to digest the effect of a Milgram Experiment. May be I've got used to watching revenge endings so much that I just feel cheated with this movie towards the end. It built up a perfect plot to get revenge on those rebellious kids but the end just had to be so unusual. It's pretty similar to how The Descent was framed. I guess UK horror/thriller movies have a big tendency to leave audience in a fix towards the end. I have to admit though that the acting was a notch above those in American cinema.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Just saw "Into the Wild"
Great film, must watch for everyone. It's about this fellow who just leaves everything and goes into the Alaskan Wilderness. Maybe stupid, maybe heroic, I donno, but the movie is great.

R2K

In the Zone
CARVER ...........the ultimate movie for violence and gore......and it is based on true incidents

gore in SAW series is not even close to this movie.......

Desperado

Broken In
Just saw "Into the Wild"
Great film, must watch for everyone. It's about this fellow who just leaves everything and goes into the Alaskan Wilderness. Maybe stupid, maybe heroic, I donno, but the movie is great.

Told Ya. its a good watch.

if you are into reading... i would recommend the book too.

Also, check out these:

Thursday (8/10)
Trade (7/10)
The Edge of Heaven (10/10)

Rahim

Married!
Occupation101 - Wow what a fcuking reason, God's wish that we must occupy our land. Friggin asslols. Who won ? Diplomats + USA - They got Nuclear Armed Ally and Religious nuts + Church - Who got the sacred land (I wonder how much sacred it is after getting drenched with blood of the innocents alikes).

@rahimveron
Any other documentries buddy ? I watched Sicko previously on Nucleuscore's recommendation.

Docs with similar themes..hmm... then watch Beirut to Bosnia and see how media is controlled by Few Elites. It has 3 parts:
1: The Martyr's Smile
2: The Road to Palestine
3: To The Ends of The Earth

If only more people know the truth :|

Desperado

Broken In
The Wrestler (9/10)

Revolutionary Road aint bad either. I like it, keeping in mind i started watching it at 2 am and never felt sleepy a bit.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Gran Torino -7/10
A Clint Eastwood once watch flick, nothing too classic about it. There are moments in this film u think, here comes the Dirty Harry Bad@$$ Clinty but nothing happens.

Pathik

Google Bot
Just saw "Into the Wild"

Superb movie indeed!

Top Bottom