Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I have The Curiour Case of Benjamin Button lying on my HDD unseen since a couple of days as I dont have time bcoz the movie is friggin' 2 hours and 43 mins long. Is it worth spending time on or is it just another over-hyped movie ?

Vinoth

Right off the assembly line
My best pics : The Shawshank redemption, A beautiful mind, Anamorph, Atonement, Illusionist, 300, full metal jacket, 12 angrymen, 7 samurai, To kill the mocking bird, Life is beautiful, Saving private ryan, Casablanca, The good bad ugly, Dr.strangelove, Ratatouille, Ice age, Happy feet, Brother bear, Kung fu panda, Million dollar baby, GATTACA, we were soldiers, the patriot, the sixth sense, b13, Hotel rwanda, Trainspottin, V for vendetta, AVP, Apocalypto..

GameAddict

In the zone
^ Let us know how much was the ticket, and we would feel more better about the movie experience here. Btw, were people well-mannered enough to silent thier mobiles? :D

GA

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
A Beautiful Mind 4/5 just falls short of my all time classic list but to me the movie was a heartwarming love story.the woman really shows how a wife can hold the family all by herself.A must watch nonetheless

I Pronounce u chuck and larry 2.75/5 good acting performances and super hot jessica biel:D but overall the movie was pretty meh

D

Deleted member 26636

watch-- HEAT an action movie from 1995 starring Al Pacino & Robert De Nero...

Desperado

Broken In
I recommend:

<b>Drama:</b>
Into the wild
The lives of Others
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
Layer Cake
Mar Adentro
The Wrestler
No country for Old Men
Seven Pounds

<b>comedy</b>
Superbad
Strange Wilderness
Borat
Desh Drohi :)

<b>Romance</b>
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Before Sunrise
Before Sunset
Serendipity
Ask the Dust

<b>Sitcoms</b>
Prison Break
How I Met Your Mother...

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
♥♥ A Clockwork Orange ♥♥
^^?----------------------------^^?
ah well

Daltry Calhoun
Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
House of Sand and Fog
Pink Cadillac

Last edited:

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
u guyz need to watch Dexter for me it's as good as Prison Break but not as shi1tty as FRIENDS or How i met ur mother

btw watched Gran Torino - 3.5/5 although i wish i could've given it a 3.75 but its a must watch nonetheless.never knew it was a Clint movie until the credits:D and it wasn't surprising either.only he can make such awesome movies

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
u guyz need to watch Dexter for me it's as good as Prison Break but not as shi1tty as FRIENDS or How i met ur mother

What is that statement suppose to mean??? Prison Break and Dexter are of Thriller while Friends and HIMYM are of sitcoms genre. It's like saying apple is as good as orange but not as shitty as Burger or Pizza................lol..........haha.........

Worst comparison I've ever heard.

(Btw, you are in deep darkness if you think Prison Break (Post awesome Season1) is NOT sh!tty and Friends and HIMYM are shitty(two of the best sitcoms))....

Top Bottom