Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

R2K

In the Zone
you should hav seen that there was one point where they have to manually unlock the thing.

Out of logic was the plane fighting scene and the heli blown up by car...lolz
Movie was just OK. Not anything spectacular.

ya.........

some scenes were just beyond logic:D:D:D........but i enjoyed the movie

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Yup out of logic is too restrictive

I consider it as another superhuman movie then.

MasterMinds

hell boy
IRON MAN

grear movie i have seen this movie twice !!!!!
beyond logic things shown logically!!!! aby way nice movie all in all
i liked the tony stark's character playboyish and supper geek!!!!

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^naah i really liked DH 4. truly. But not to be of 8/10 factor.

But somewhere the reality factor was unreal, given the probability Bruce wills will always dodge every single bullet even if its from plane, copter or sniper. Ok Len Wiseman (*#$@) was director but then he is known for such things with style.

static_x

In the zone
Number 23
Thriller/Mystery
Jim Carry
-------------------
The Machinist
Mysterly/Thriller
Christian Bale, Jennifer Jason Leigh
-------------------
Mullholland Drive
Mystery
Excellent David Lynch Film
-------------------
Inland Empire
Thriller
Another David Lynch Classic
--------------------
Lost Highway
Another one by David Lynch
---------------------
Restraint
Thriller
Teresa Palmer, Stephen Moyer, Travis Fimmel
----------------------

WAZ
Thriller/Mystery/Crime
Barbara Adair, Stellan Skarsgård, Peter Ballance, Selma Blair

--------------------

Mystic River
Mystery/Crime
Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, Kevin Bacon, Marcia Gay Harden
A Film By Clint Eastwood

--------------------------

Chinatown
Mystery/Thriller
Jack Nicholson, Faye Dunaway, John Huston, Perry Lopez, John Hillerman
The India Version Manorama: Six Feet Under :)

---------------------------

Last edited:

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
Blasphemy! How dare you rate Ace on such a low scale? :D

I didn't like pet detective that much but When Nature Calls was hilarious.:)
ya it was but not that good according to me ;)

The Air I Breathe - 6 on 10 good movie

Anamorph - 0/10 totally time waste dont see it
Anger Management - 8/10 must watch
The Ant Bully - 9/10 good animation movie

Last edited:

swatkat

Technomancer
Don't miss this one....
*www.imdb.com/title/tt0308152/
(and if you are seeing it, wait till the end of end-credits)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Thanks for reminding.I almost forgot I had it in my DVD list.My cousin had recommended this movie to me saying it was really good.I got it over my LAN but didn't get time to watch it back then.Will watch it tomorrow.:D

static_x

In the zone
Manorama: Six Feet Under has no connection what so ever with Chinatown...... either you have not seen any one of the above (or both) or you are seriously confused with some other movie.........
JFYI i'm giving the review of the film Manorama SFU from some websites on the net:
The script is an inspired retelling of Roman Polanski’s seventies noir classic Chinatown and to the director’s credit, he does not hide it, but instead pays tribute to it in his own way by reworking the plot and some key scenes to suit his point of view. He also throws in a direct reference to the original just to make sure you get the point.

[FONT=georgia,verdana][SIZE=-1]Inspired from Roman Polanski’s movie ‘Chinatown’, ‘Manorama Six Feet Under’ is a film for those who like unconventional cinema. At times bizarre, at times fascinating, the movie is arguably the first of its kind in offbeat Hindi cinema.

I hope it is clear....i never said it is copied....the plot is inspired from Chinatown...:D

@ Sam9s Plz see it once again...
[/SIZE][/FONT]

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ Lol

Hulla - A pretty offbeat comedy which you rarely come across in Bollywood. Don't expect a typical Rajpal Yadav-type of comedy. My friends didn't like it though.

No script really. Just a man unable to sleep because of the night-watchman's whistle!!

You will not roll on the floor with laughter but it will certainly bring a big smile on your face.

^^++1..Very offbeat comedy....HULLA..what a peculiar concept
My Rating 7/10

SPOILER :

Its left to viewer discretion that again same type society Raj will be getting and is he able to pacify his wife Antara (Ek se badhkar ek) wali :p ...She is looking very nice in the movie

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Saw Dead End & was an awesome movie.Extremely intriguing & very gripping.The story line & the concept was brilliant.The end left me very confused but thanks to IMDB a lot of theories got cleared out.A must watch.:)

swatkat

Technomancer
Saw Dead End & was an awesome movie.Extremely intriguing & very gripping.The story line & the concept was brilliant.The end left me very confused but thanks to IMDB a lot of theories got cleared out.A must watch.:)

Yes :) It's an awesome movie! Did you see the clip after end-credits? By the way, have you seen The Descent ( *www.imdb.com/title/tt0435625/ )?

Top Bottom