Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Office Space-Very good satire/comedy film....Pure entertainment. 3.5/5

Ankhein-Definitely one of the best thriller from Bollywood,about a bank robbery by three blind men. Some great performance and good on style too.And AFAIK,it's not even an inspiration of any hollywood movie. 3.75/5

Rahim

Married!
@T159

what do u mean by content rich movies. explain plz

What he means watch real movies and not fancy special effects Fanstay Movies.
The Shining, Reserviour Dogs, Rear Window, Oldboy(you may not like this one) which has realistic stories.

a_medico

Chillum Baba

Aww fcuk ! Hollywood already planned a remake [url]*www.joblo.com/monahan-chases-leo

Unfortunately yes. They might release it just around Oscars with Leonardo in it. Chaser was creepy.

shaunak said:
Borat:Cultural Learnings of America make Benefit for Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan ;)

Absolutely love this title.

Watched The Life Before Her Eyes

Uma Thurman. Good direction. But have seen quite a similar movies in the past. Won't list them to avoid spoilers.

Couldn't stand Ugly aur Pagli after watching My Sassy Girl. Switched it off after 15 mins. Got hold of hollywood version of My Sassy Girl. Still gathering courage to watch it.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Haha, In T's Vocab, Content Rich == Korean. :p :D
Look at mah movie list on my blog and you will know what all movies I liked !
^^ hehehe didnt knew that :D
The Godfather in Korean :shock: :D
lolz
Unfortunately yes. They might release it just around Oscars with Leonardo in it. Chaser was creepy.

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan ;)

Absolutely love this title.

Watched The Life Before Her Eyes

Uma Thurman. Good direction. But have seen quite a similar movies in the past. Won't list them to avoid spoilers.

Couldn't stand Ugly aur Pagli after watching My Sassy Girl. Switched it off after 15 mins. Got hold of hollywood version of My Sassy Girl. Still gathering courage to watch it.
Long time no see !
Borat is one of my fav too! Every bit was funny *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/77.png
I remember two guys here (one was you) recommending Chaser, so thought of giving it a try and oh man it was one hell of a movie.
The kid's acting was good and the movie didn't fall into cliches. Thats the great point about it !

Rahim

Married!
The Usual Suspects
My Rating 9/10 and just laugh at how tardy the rip-off was with our "intelligent Indian Filmakers" (read Chocolate) Kaizerr Soze vs Murtaza Arzai :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^
*i81.photobucket.com/albums/j203/moxieYcholula/cookies.jpg

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/85.png

ajayritik

Technomancer
Let me list a few of mine which I found worth getting:
Transformers
Spiderman Triology
The Matrix Triology (better get it in 1080p)
X-Men Triology
King Kong
Terminator II: Judgement Day (again 1080p)
Mission Impossible II
Rambo IV
I-Robot
300 (You have to get it under any circumstances)
Finding Nemo (Full 1080p)
Predator

This might keep you busy.Might add more as I recollect.

Thanks for the list dude! Please add some more if you can.

^^ For me,

The Matrix Trilogy
All Chris Nolan & Michael Bay movies

And above all, The Girl Next Door.
Thanks of your recommendation Pathik .Please add some more movies to the list if you can.

Last edited:
Top Bottom