Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

R2K

In the Zone
day after tomorrow---- This movie shows how people r going to suffer due to impact of global warming. Really a must watch

INDEPENDENCE DAY Needless to say about this movie as it was a real hit in hollywood

Both the movies deserves 10/10

shaunak

Tux Fan
* An Inconvenient Truth
* Schindler's List
* The star wars saga [if you havent seen it yet you dont deserve to live]
* Lord of the rings,
* Borat:Cultural Learnings of America make Benefit for Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan,
* The great dictator
* In pursuit of Happyness

Another Gr8 movie i saw on TV recently:
* The Prestige

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Little Terrorist - 7/10
same in which the kid crosses border to get his cricket ball and then shaved to save himself ?

day after tomorrow---- This movie shows how people r going to suffer due to impact of global warming. Really a must watch

INDEPENDENCE DAY Needless to say about this movie as it was a real hit in hollywood

Both the movies deserves 10/10
watch some content rich movies

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Someone please reply to my question! :(
Let me list a few of mine which I found worth getting:
Transformers
Spiderman Triology
The Matrix Triology (better get it in 1080p)
X-Men Triology
King Kong
Terminator II: Judgement Day (again 1080p)
Mission Impossible II
Rambo IV
I-Robot
300 (You have to get it under any circumstances)
Finding Nemo (Full 1080p)
Predator

This might keep you busy.Might add more as I recollect.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Chaser - How i wish that this could never happen to anyone, atleast give a second chance. A must watch for movie admirers. Reminds me of the same feeling as in Memories of Murder. Heart pounding moments. Was I dreaming ?*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/73.png

EDIT: The bad time is real, its based on a real serial killer *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoo_Young-chul
seeing the whole thing makes it more tormenting.:(

Aww fcuk ! Hollywood already planned a remake *www.joblo.com/monahan-chases-leo

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Office Space-Very good satire/comedy film....Pure entertainment. 3.5/5

Ankhein-Definitely one of the best thriller from Bollywood,about a bank robbery by three blind men. Some great performance and good on style too.And AFAIK,it's not even an inspiration of any hollywood movie. 3.75/5

Rahim

Married!
@T159

what do u mean by content rich movies. explain plz

What he means watch real movies and not fancy special effects Fanstay Movies.
The Shining, Reserviour Dogs, Rear Window, Oldboy(you may not like this one) which has realistic stories.

a_medico

Chillum Baba

Aww fcuk ! Hollywood already planned a remake [url]*www.joblo.com/monahan-chases-leo

Unfortunately yes. They might release it just around Oscars with Leonardo in it. Chaser was creepy.

shaunak said:
Borat:Cultural Learnings of America make Benefit for Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan ;)

Absolutely love this title.

Watched The Life Before Her Eyes

Uma Thurman. Good direction. But have seen quite a similar movies in the past. Won't list them to avoid spoilers.

Couldn't stand Ugly aur Pagli after watching My Sassy Girl. Switched it off after 15 mins. Got hold of hollywood version of My Sassy Girl. Still gathering courage to watch it.

Top Bottom