Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Insomnia 7/10

Memento 8.5/10 <-- total mindfck movie. I didn't give it 10/10 coz i had to watch it a couple of times to fully understand it. Awesome screenplay.

goobimama

 Macboy
Wall:e eh! Somehow those trailers seem boring to me. Of course I will watch it when the original DVD is out, but till then I don't think I'll like it :)
(I've so far liked all pixar movies except for Cars)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Rang De Basanti-10\10,saw this movie for like 5th time just now.Amazing movie and an even better OST.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall-forget it,mediocre at best except for the lovely mila kuins.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Saw Mummy3 yesterday. Totally bullshit movie. If you are thinking of payin 200 bucks to watch this movie in a multiplex, drop your thought. It isn't worth watching on DVD.

no storyline
Underutilized Jet Li
stupid screenplay
unreal graphics

I would give it a 2/10

GameAddict

In the zone
Can someone suggest some nice movies which can be watched in bluray or HD? It should be really worth it.

Any hit action movie is worth watching in HiDef (say 'Wanted'). Needless to say, bluray/HD rips are of no use on < 20" monitors or non-widescreen TVs.

GA

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Finally saw Kung Fu Panda.Totally worth it.I should have gone for this movie instead of that crappy Hancock.:mad:

Completed watching all Halloween movies.Pretty decent horror flicks.Last one remaining is Rob Zombie's remake of the original Halloween.

VD17

Journeyman
Series: House, MD
Movies: The Prestige
The Pianist
Fight Club (Hollywood one, die before watching the bollywood one)
American History X
Snatch (awesome dialogues!)

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Felon - Awesome movie. They say Val Kilmer has given an oscar winning performance but it was just 'good'. But the movie is way above par. The picturisation of US in-prison environment is scary. Definitely worth a watch.

Top Bottom