Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajaybc

Youngling
Finally The Dark Knight released in Kerala yesterday.It was released at Sreedhar in Cochin.
I went to see the 3:30 show.The thing is that they were showing Mission Istambul on the same theatre with different timings (6:30,9:00).So lots of Hindiwallas(Mostly construction workers from the nearby flats) also came there thinking that the shiw was of Mission Isthambul.Only after getting inside and seeing the movie they understood that it was dark knight.
So they were chatting like anything in the midst of the film like-"yeh kya hein?!, yeh koun hei?!,Kuch samach mein nahi atha?!!! :D"
So I too cudnt hear the dialogues properly.Also these hollywood guys speak so softly and unclear like they have boiled potato in their mouth.

SO..the only thing I can say about the movie is that it has great action sequences(A trailer going upside down etc.) and great style(especially the new bat bike--Damage Catastrophic..........Ejection mode activated.......Please standby........Vroooom stuff)
The second half of the movie dint have any action and had lots of dialogues.So dint understand a thing.Have to read imdb synopsis or watch the DVDrip to understand the movie.:(
Anyway I give 10/10 for the action and 10/10 again for the syle factor

Pathik

Google Bot
Finally The Dark Knight released in Kerala yesterday.It was released at Sreedhar in Cochin.
I went to see the 3:30 show.The thing is that they were showing Mission Istambul on the same theatre with different timings (6:30,9:00).So lots of Hindiwallas(Mostly construction workers from the nearby flats) also came there thinking that the shiw was of Mission Isthambul.Only after getting inside and seeing the movie they understood that it was dark knight.
So they were chatting like anything in the midst of the film like-"yeh kya hein?!, yeh koun hei?!,Kuch samach mein nahi atha?!!! :D"
So I too cudnt hear the dialogues properly.Also these hollywood guys speak so softly and unclear like they have boiled potato in their mouth.

SO..the only thing I can say about the movie is that it has great action sequences(A trailer going upside down etc.) and great style(especially the new bat bike--Damage Catastrophic..........Ejection mode activated.......Please standby........Vroooom stuff)
The second half of the movie dint have any action and had lots of dialogues.So dint understand a thing.Have to read imdb synopsis or watch the DVDrip to understand the movie.:(
Anyway I give 10/10 for the action and 10/10 again for the syle factor
See it again. With subtitles if you want. The dialogues are a major plus point of the TDK.

Why... So... Serious?? :D

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
TDK is biggest hit of 2006+2007+2008 combined.

Joker(to batman): "I don't hate you, what will I do without you?"

Harvey Dent : The Night is darkest before dawn, and dawn is coming."

The dialogues in this movie are awesome.. You could write a awardwinning speech using them :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I can't believe it.The Dark Knight is still at No.1 in IMDB's top 250.It has gained 1,46,180 votes in just 1 week of it's release.That's nearly half of Godfather which has been there for like 36 odd years.That's insane.:shock:

Back to the movie spree:
Prom Night: 6/10.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
+10 to Pathik..

thodi der baar Horton sach main Jim Carrey lagne lagta hai..

Spirit:Stallion of the Cimarron - 10/10

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Stop Loss : *www.imdb.com/title/tt0489281/
6/10, good attempt to show the plea of US soldiers packed off forcefully again into warzones even when their term is over.
Starts off good but second half is below average. Can be a good timepass nothing more nothing less

Top Bottom