Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
posting wiki link because none on imdb
It is an Assamese movie called Basundhara
no glam, beautifully shot, realistic and simple with a great message
the message is that when it comes to conservation, it does not matter what the press, NGOs or forest officials do, it comes down to the attitudes of the normal people and how conscious they are of their relationship to the environment.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
posting wiki link because none on imdb
It is an Assamese movie called Basundhara
no glam, beautifully shot, realistic and simple with a great message
the message is that when it comes to conservation, it does not matter what the press, NGOs or forest officials do, it comes down to the attitudes of the normal people and how conscious they are of their relationship to the environment.
Wait you watch Assamese movies? :shock:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Movies are movies. Once you start watching them apart from the mainstream language, it doesn't even matter what language that movie is using.

Only thing matters if the movie is good...

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Couldn't agree more. Once you get past the 'language' barrier, you are in for a treat and whole other worlds to discover.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
LOL he is :D

It was a bloody good movie indeed, but I have so many queries!

what queries?

there are a lot of answers in the Science of Interstellar by Kip Thorne
have read it, and some other members in this forum have as well, so maybe we can answer those questions

ithehappy

Human Spambot
what queries?

there are a lot of answers in the Science of Interstellar by Kip Thorne
have read it, and some other members in this forum have as well, so maybe we can answer those questions

Okay, I will read up on that Kip Thorne thing first, if I still have queries after that I will ask here.

Top Bottom