Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Coherence

Make sure you have a beer or something, cause after watching this you should need one. Jeez!

Can't rate it with any number, but do recommend it highly. The only think I found kinda awkward was the presentation of it, but maybe the usual way would be unusual for this.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
is there any way to watch(rent ) these movies legally for a low price ?

something like netflix in india but with latest movies ?

i know we can use netflix by VPN but isn't there any decent service launched in india yet ?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^youtube is costly
Watch Online - BoxTV: Watch Movies Online, Watch TV Shows Online
BIGFlix - Watch Movies Online | Hindi Movies | Tamil Movies | Telugu Movies | Malayalam| Download Movies | Bollywood on Demand across PC, Mobile, iPad, iPhone and Android

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Was watching Batman Begins
there is a scene where Batman has to take Fox's antidote and administer it to Rachel
so Batman grabs the antidote and "glides" to the tumbler. It's not even 2 seconds scene, but could not stop laughing.

nighthawkx

Broken In
Saw Road to perdition . A very good movie with an excellent soundtrack. Tom hanks and the kid (don't know his name) were a pleasure to watch. 8/10

Another one was Now you see me. 6.5-7/10

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Amazing Spiderman 2 6/10

The last 45 minutes earned all its bad name. Jamey Fox acted really well as his Max. Andrew Garfield was less annoying this time...to sum it up, its more tolerable than the first part.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Was watching Batman Begins
there is a scene where Batman has to take Fox's antidote and administer it to Rachel
so Batman grabs the antidote and "glides" to the tumbler. It's not even 2 seconds scene, but could not stop laughing.

Since you have posted this. I am posting batman playing "dandiya" with bane from the dark knight rises. This scene amuses me.:D
*gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140915/04/b8kcT7R1gAFPx1gPwTEr2c/kmplayer_2014_0J4NLo.jpg

Incase image not visisble click here: *gifmaker.cc/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014091504b8kcT7R1gAFPx1gPwTEr2c&file=output_HsBmz6.gif

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hunger Games 3 full trailer is out now!!! :hyper:
[MENTION=163350]ZTR[/MENTION], [MENTION=113264]srkmish[/MENTION] @Anorion @rhitwick @rajatGod512 [MENTION=6966]sam9s[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Since you have posted this. I am posting batman playing "dandiya" with bane from the dark knight rises. This scene amuses me.:D
*gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140915/04/b8kcT7R1gAFPx1gPwTEr2c/kmplayer_2014_0J4NLo.jpg

Incase image not visisble click here: *gifmaker.cc/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014091504b8kcT7R1gAFPx1gPwTEr2c&file=output_HsBmz6.gif

That movie is just a garbage. You will realize it when you watch it more than once. It has so many cliche & faults that feels as stupid as those dhoom 3 scenes. A garbage by a (maybe overrated in internet) non versatile director.

Another thing all those bat vehicles (except for the bike) shown in this movie looks fcking ugly. A disgrace to the original bat vehicles.

Top Bottom