Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

$hadow

Geek in making
Yeah watched Kingsman like 2 hours ago. Certainly recommended for anyone looking for something fresh. Or you can wait for a Bollywood remake :-D

Hrishi

The Imitation Game : Daymn.....what a movie!!!! All hail , Cumberbatch ._/\_ . And Alan Turing precisely , otherwise this comment wouldn't have been here. Hell , in fact history would have taken a different course altogether !
I would rate it 10/10, not just because it is an awesome documentary ,but also because they made it so living and full of everything unlike most other boring ones !!!

ashs1

Padawan
The Imitation Game : 9.5/10 MUST WATCH !!! Benedict Cumberbatch has once again delivered an epic !! Pace of the movie is gripping & very intriguing...Keira Knightley was another gem !!

FoxCatcher : 6/10 - Frankly speaking, i watched only because of its positive reviews.I was dissapointed. :( The Plot is based on a true story, but the pace is painfully slow for my taste. In the Acting Department, Steve Carell as Du Pont was Fantastic...Channing Tatum & Mark Ruffalo were superb as well.. My friends found the movie pretty good, but in my opinion, it was a bit slow for my taste..

Hrishi

On a side note , how many movies out of Top 250 in the IMDB Top 250 List have you guys managed to watch ? Anyone , who has seen them all ?
I have seen 112 of them , as of today. I am on a quest to complete the entire 250 by the end of August , hopefully!

Most of the ones (all most all ), I haven't seen are the ones that date back to 80's and earlier.!

nikufellow

In the zone
'body of lies'. 'nough said.

I liked Spy Games with Robert Redford and Brad Pitt.

damm another movie I had completely forgotten , Spy Game was another awsome movie directed by Tony Scott ...

+1 to Spy Games. Good movie with great performances, by both Pitt and Redford.

Matt Damon's Bourne Series

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, how can anyone forget this

Thanks guys, watched em all

Liked body of lies and bourne series very much others weren't bad either

Any other suggestions for more such movies?

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
nice! from the home turf - 'kahaani', 'madras cafe', 'aankhein' (old one), 'D-day'.
from abroad - 'the sum of all fears', 'the good shepherd', 'zero dark thirty', 'the hunt for the red october'.

Reloaded

In the zone
Watched Fifty Shades of Grey (2015) uncut - 6.5/10

Story summary : Rich guy > likes bondage sex > Meets girl > Want her as sex slave > Makes contract > Has sex with girl > girls refuses to sign contract > END

Uncut version has all the sex scenes :lol:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
A while ago, I was trying to find any kind of graphic version of the timeline in Predestination. Today on IMDb I found one. For those who are interested:

*i.imgur.com/QjYYbsL.jpg

$hadow

Geek in making
Watch Fifty shades of grey with your GF and I bet she will never again want to watch any other romantic movie with you.
But on a side note fault in our own stars is a awesome movie to watch with your gf.

Top Bottom