Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Transformers 4- 6/10

Transformers movie's are going down hill,The movie was good but not anything great :/ not up to my expectations.I always hate the climax,There is just to much action you can't understand what is going on.
The movie is way to long,I was kind of bored :|
3D-4/5
Music-4.5/5
Story-3/5

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Lemming - Slow paced, mind **** french thriller movie. Although i liked it , it was ultimately too much symbolism and allegory for me. Not as good as something like the uninvited guest. Id give it 6.5/10

Ek Villain 5.5/10

Allegedly dumb down version of "I saw the devil" (but could not find any resemblance )

A very confusing storyline, annoying Shraddha but good acting by Siddharth and Riteish.
Nice songs...ummmm, may be you should check this out when DVD releases.

Mohit suri is NOT a good director. Though some of his movies may be just okay like awarapan & kalyug.(I have not seen them.People said they were good) He carries the same murder 2 formula in every movie. Here its murder 2 & aashiqui 2.

Only public who are ***** or have intelligence below average can say he is a good director. Mahesh bhatt can say he is good because of obvious reasons. His movies can be described like using 5th standard vocabulary skills to write a college level essay.

Something what priyadarshan does (but in a good way.) At least he makes us laugh but this one irritates more. Too much Boring.

There will be some
1. stupid dialogues in the opening scene preferably by the heroine.
2.hero will look sad. & a background song will start.
3. Hero will get offended & make a serious face another background music will start.
4.Someone will describe how badass the hero is and in flashback you will see it.
5. Hero has some weakness which the idiot heroine will magically solve.The heroine too have some problems. Thus problem (-) + problem(-) = (+) affection. basic maths.

He is nowhere near to anurag kashyap, basu , vishal bharadwaj (though some of his movies are really bad), tigmanshu dhulia, dibakar, karan johar..etc.

His movies are for kids & people having low IQ level. Its best suited for them.

He does have one good point his movies do have little style & good cinematography. He can improve but I don't know why he goes on doing the same **** over & over.

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
Transformers 4- 7.25/10

~3 hrs of bomblasting coolnes, they only got better with time, loved the introduction of new element, an another active actually overpowering villain, other than megatron. absence of sam witchi was kinda refreshing. galvtron had some cool effects.

hated the fact that optimus did do that, and also had to backstab innocent someone. sux. :-x

cool visuals, nice audio. it's time to go search youtube for *soundtracks*.

p.s. thre should be a rule to make action movies like these at least 2 hrs long, prolonged action sequences kinda gives a feeling of full full satisfaction. :D

and the multiplex near our home has awesome audio, ground was actually shaking all the time during the bomb blasts, so immersive !!!!!

quan chi

mortal kombat
OT: Ek villain

The title is misleading there are no heroes in this movie & has more than one villain. Can be watched one time or better at home. Its better than ashiqui 2.

Ek Villain 5.5/10
A very confusing storyline,

I didn't get what you meant by this? Storyline is pretty simple. Yes there are plot holes you can say.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Transformers 4- 7.25/10

~3 hrs of bomblasting coolnes, they only got better with time, loved the introduction of new element, an another active actually overpowering villain, other than megatron. absence of sam witchi was kinda refreshing. galvtron had some cool effects.

hated the fact that optimus did do that, and also had to backstab innocent someone. sux. :-x

cool visuals, nice audio. it's time to go search youtube for *soundtracks*.

p.s. thre should be a rule to make action movies like these at least 2 hrs long, prolonged action sequences kinda gives a feeling of full full satisfaction. :D

and the multiplex near our home has awesome audio, ground was actually shaking all the time during the bomb blasts, so immersive !!!!!

I thought there was a earthquake :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Bloody hell, I cant go to theaters till next month ;(, missed edge of tomorrow, might miss transformers 4

ajayritik

Technomancer
Exactly what I said
One of the reasons why I reconsidered and went for the movie was looking at your post.

- - - Updated - - -

Till now I didn't figure out the craze for Transformers. Except the first one remaining all I felt were more of Technology etc rather than the movie in itself.

R2K

In the Zone
Transformers 4- 6/10

Transformers movie's are going down hill,The movie was good but not anything great :/ not up to my expectations.I always hate the climax,There is just to much action you can't understand what is going on.
The movie is way to long,I was kind of bored :|
3D-4/5
Music-4.5/5
Story-3/5

Did they also change the actor who played the main character in other 3 movies ? Trailer looked different

flyingcow

Shibe
Humshakals - 9/10
Man i really enjoyed this movie..and the scene where them are dressed as woman? hahah i laughed till i cried!! lol :-o it isnt until the end of the movie that you find that it isnt just a triple role'd movie but its a quadrupled role movie heheh, and the jokes had me laughing all the time...especially when the british guy said something in hindi i was rolfing my ass of looool..being a diehard siaf ali khan, ritesh deshmukh and Ram kapur fan i knew that i HAD to watch this movie and god oh god what a blessing that it was directed by our wery own SAJID KHAN who directed some of my favorite movies (himmatwaala is a masterpiece guys you need to watch it now!!)..this movie would have been ruined if someone else would have directed it...i will probably buy a blu-ray for this film when it comes out!!
/sarcasm

Kid Cannabis (2014) - 7/10
It is a true story about a kid who builds his own pot empire by smuggling weed from Canada to Idaho with help of his buddies...It was a bit boring in a few parts but its a good movie..worth a shot if youre into the whole "rag to riches" or "how a guy makes money cleverly" kinda stuff...

But after all it can never be as cool as Humshakals.
I mean really, it has triple roles which makes it 3 times as awesome!

Top Bottom