Motorola to launch RAZR in India next week?

socrates

In the zone
Motorola India seems to be planning to break its long smartphone release silence in India with the big RAZR launch next week. According to Times of India, Motorola India will be introducing RAZR in the country as a part of high-octane global launch spree.
Motorola to launch RAZR in India next week? | AndroidOS.in

red dragon

Master troll
Go!Moto go!!
Finally Samsung getting a worthy opponent in India(htc was never really close,too bad battery,piss poor audio,android does not really need Sense U.I,the only thing htc has to boast about)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
till price is below 35k, it is a good offering. but i wish they offer free lifetime insurance with this. a 7.1mm mobile will surely slip out of you hand.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
The phone is beautiful...

*bi.gazeta.pl/im/0/10494/z10494960X,Motorola-RAZR.jpg

But its not a pure Google phone...

Soumik

Padawan
For me.. this ranks a lot higher than Galaxy Nexus.. :) Dull UI? its got qHD super amoled advanced screen... this phone's gonna be among the best displays out there... Anything's gonna look awesome on it :)
Am gonna get this one when i gather this much money :D

@Sam... its water proof, dust and scratch proof as well... and with kevlar fabric infused body.... bullet proof!!! :D haha kidding.. in short.. gonna be super durable... :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
1 more thing i noticed. the mobile will be really wide. if thin was hard to hold, now time to stretch your hand :grin: Motorola L6/L7 anyone?

Edit: 3mm wider than GS2.

motorola blur looks dull. the resolution is good and the screen is even better.

@Sam... its water proof, dust and scratch proof as well... and with kevlar fabric infused body.... bullet proof!!! :D haha kidding.. in short.. gonna be super durable... :)

it better be. and this time Motorola need to do some real ad.

Omi

-=[-_-]=-
Motorola L6/L7 anyone?

I still have my L7 :grin:
It was the Slimmest at 11.5mm, and all the Nokiafags would be jealous

Razr is going to sell like hot cakes! Moto reincarnated!
I'm excited to see the its bulletproof test which will be soon on youtube
with so many morons hanging around the internets, that shouldn't be a
problem I guess

Its not water proof, Its just splash proof.
But its gonna be a sturdy droid.

Top Bottom