motorola defy or htc wildfire s

rohit18rs

Journeyman
Guys i am planning to buy a new mobile .. selected motorola defy and widfire s . but confused which to buy and also confused about the camera performance between the two.. :)

ssb1551

Technomancer
Hands down Defy!! At the 14-15k range there is absolutely no better phone than DEFY(Android of course)!!

abhidev

Human Spambot
@compaddict,azzu : i dn't know abt u guys but i find ace pretty decent....also nexus s much more vfm than defy...i don't abt OP's budget....but if he can raisei his budget a little then nexus s is the one to go for...

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
i dn't know abt u guys but i find ace pretty decent

what exactly do you find decent, because at that price point here's what Moto Defy has to offer:

- Better video (LOL Ace records at 15fps 320x240 resolution)
- Double screen resolution
- Bigger Screen Size
- Custom ROMS

I think these are pretty hefty features, and considering they come at the same or LOWER price, making Galaxy Ace a Nullified product altogether.

BTW, here's an excellent DEAL!!!

Spice Mi 410 @ 13.5k only, from Homeshop 18

Spice Mi-410 Mobile Phone . Buy Best Spice Mi-410 Mobile Phone at Lowest Price Online

Use coupon code:

Code:
GCHNENP2PST6Z95CU

OP
R

rohit18rs

Journeyman
thanks for your suggestion guys.. i was confused between the two because defy had a good screen and features but android 2.1 which can go to 2.2 and wildfire s is coming at android 2.3.3 gingerbread. Also, if any one knows, please tell me about the camera performance of defy and post some pics taken by it.. because both i am confused in the camera performance of defy and wildfire s .. Also , the budget i decided was 15000.. and wanted a android device :):smile:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
defy had a good screen and features but android 2.1 which can go to 2.2 and wildfire s is coming at android 2.3.3 gingerbread.

iyou may brag about the better OS in Wildfire S but within an year you'll be tempting to go the custom rom route i.e. Android 2.3 or CryogenMod 7 on Defy (Ace doesn't have much support).

what exactly do you find decent, because at that price point here's what Moto Defy has to offer:

- Better video (LOL Ace records at 15fps 320x240 resolution)
- Double screen resolution
- Bigger Screen Size
- Custom ROMS

why the list is so short? let me add a few more insult to Ace :grin:

1. SLOW GPU (SGX530 beats Adreno200 easily)
2. SLOW PROCCY
3. LOW BUILD QUALITY (waterproof, gorilla glass)
4. LESS RAM
5. BAD LOOKS (not an IPhone clone)
6. SMALL BATTERY
7. LESS INTERNAL MEMORY

Soumik

Padawan
Defy is a whole level better than ace of wildfire s. There just isnt anything, other than Sense with Gingerbread on wildfire s, abt ace and w:s which beats Defy in any way. :)

ssb1551

Technomancer
@ Sam, comp@ddict - nice list thats compiled by both of you. I think Ace aint priced properly at around 13.5k, especially for such crappy resolution & video recording(seriously what was Samsung thinking!!).

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
BTW, here's an excellent DEAL!!!

Spice Mi 410 @ 13.5k only, from Homeshop 18
even Saholic has lowered the Price of MI410 to
Rs. 12,999
Coupon Code - SAHOLIC410 thats a hell-of-a-deal

which one has a better camera .. defy or wildfire s
both are almost same, but images of defy look Dull and washed out

Wildfire s has better cam( even keeping in mind that defy can capture HD videos )

abhidev

Human Spambot
@comapaddict: oh defy has lowered down to 15k is it...?? i' didn't know that...if that's the case then definitely defy is the one to opt for...

azzu

AJJU
^ check this thread for mobile Prices
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/143409-mobile-deals-price-updates-digitians.html

Top Bottom