Mobile Ringtones, Wallpapers, Applications/Softwares & Games

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
ya in google type .mp3 to .wav converter u will go to a site 4musics somethin i am not clear abt its a trial software for 15 days and 1.7 mb in size

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
swades said:
PLease can anyone tell if there is any software for converting mp3 files to amr or wav format..

I want 2 convert mp3 songs to small tones in wav or amr format for mu 6600.

PLease help me .. Thanks
Try out dbPowerAmp Music Convertor. ANd please check the forums it has been posted here in other threads.

bipul

Right off the assembly line
any one who can help me in javaapllication for my x phone II. is there any compatible .

mehulved

@freesardar As per what I saw in gsmarena, it is possible to do so. But, you can only install java games and not symbian games, I guess you'd know that.

rimalisaac

reg mobile tones and themes

Softwares allow you to convert files from mp3 to midi (i dont want to mention the names just have a search). purchase such softwares and create your own ring tones......... Even nokia has its own nokia multimedia convertor to convert files that can be played on your mobile phones...... u can find this software in nokia official website in the forums section....... create a member account and download the softwares........ even it has many softwares there is also theme creators for both s40 and s60 applications........... just try this.

mehulved

cooldip you cannot install an anti-virus in nokia 6610i and nither need it as it's a series 40 phone and there are no viruses for it.

niravjadwani

Amatur Modder
Ngage firmware upgrade

Do anyone know whether it is possible to upgrade the firm ware from home? do we compulsary go to the service station?

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Its 100% possible to upgrade the firmware urself!

U need the firmware files, data cable and s/w to flash the phone!

U can purchase whole kit from market, which contains all cables for approx. all kind of mobile phones, firmware files and the master s/w to flash phones! It costs approx. 3-4 K :wink:

aadipa

Padawan
I don't think firmware files are released legaly. Instead mobile vendors like SE have free online firmware update services.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
hey i heard recently a sofware called SPY CALL which records all the conversation.don't khow where to get it

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I was googling for SE k700i features and found this site containing links to lot of resources for this phone:

Resources for K700i

medigit

In the zone
i recently bought Nokia 1600 .there is composer.. So i want the sites where i can get the composer codes for songs .Plz suggest the sites....

jasbir_jonny

re: Mobile Ringtones, Wallpapers, Applications/Softwares & Games

how can i set mp3 tones as a ringtone on nokia6600? is there any software update available?

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP

Afaik, 6600 doesnt support MP3 as ringtones in any s/w version...

maharajadhiraj

In the zone

Hey guyz can u post some sites from where I can download themes for 6630

Top Bottom