Mobile Ringtones, Wallpapers, Applications/Softwares & Games

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
re: Mobile Ringtones, Wallpapers, Applications/Softwares & Games

Guys you all can check sites such as OwnSkin: Free Nokia Themes, Nokia Theme Creator, SonyEricsson Themes, Mobile Themes, Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, games. Millions of downloads for your mobile phone | Zedge, GetJar - Appsolutely Everything for Nokia, BlackBerry, Android, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG, Palm., Freeware for Symbian s60 3rd and 5th edition. Free software downloads for Symbian Nokia phones., Our favorite Symbian apps | Symbian, Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, mobile games for mobile phone - mobile9, ShareJar.com - Share your Mobile Java Software!, etc, to name a few.

Thonnyjoson

Right off the assembly line

There are more links about ringtone and wallpapers..
Extreme Whitener

seenjhon

Broken In

Hi., thanks for the sharing... i recently unlocked my Nokia N 75 mobile phone using the unlock code from this site Super Unlock Codes - Unlocking ain't a problem with super unlock codes! and now i would like to install game in my mobile. is it possible to install the game and play in my mobile phone?

crapface

Broken In

Fring
using fring on my nokia 5235, its amazingly stable, converged in one place gtalk, twitter, yahoo etc awesome handling, video calls run smooth... In short best app in telecoms world! Excellent
Ovi Store: fring Free Videocalls,Calls,IM

ajayritik

Technomancer

Guys can anyone suggest some good application for Nokia 5233. Something like Office Applications, text viewers, pdf viewers, Divxplayer

sughreev

Broken In

Monsterilla
Great game to pick up and play at a moment's notice. Pass on to friends with hardly an explanation and they will be able to play too.

My only criticism is that it's frustrating when you are doing well to getting a high score and then you are presented with a play area has no possible move. You watch the clock tick down with your score just 20pts away from your best and there is nothing you can do about it.

Overall, well worth downloading!
Ovi Store: Monsterilla

luralin

Re: Useful Applications for CellFons.

Some Useful Applications for Symbian/Nokia/CellFons...

here is an indicative list of some mobile phone applications, which are quite useful. a short desciption is given where reqd, along with the link where posbl. some are freeware but some are share/trial ware.

===========================
:twisted: ANTI-VIRUS:

simworks antivirus : posbly the first and stl considered the finest.
SimWorks Anti-Virus : Protect your phone from viruses.

symantec mobile security + firewall
Symantec is entering mobile antivirus solutions market - Symantec Mobile Security 4.0 for Symbian - Softpedia

f-secure
F-Secure - Home.
*www.fb-4.com/

karpersky antivirus for mobiles
Free Home User Product Trials | Kaspersky Lab United States

mcafee VirusScan Mobile
*www.networkassociates.com/us/products/mcafee/mobile/integration/mobile_integration_vs.htm

mobile disinfector
MOBILE DISINFECTOR - Symbian S60 Software and Applications from clickapps.com

s-mobile virusguard and exo virus stop are some other avlbl.
=======================

======================

as this list, collated from various sources on the net, is not exhaustive, do share and enrich it pls.

Very awesome information,thank you for your games.

spider

Broken In
Indian group buying website comes up with a never before offer

Samsung Galaxy Tab at just Rs.50, can you believe it? Yes it's shocking but true!
Indian group buying website Groupoff.com is giving away the Tablet PC worth Rs. 36,500 at just Rs. 50. Don't think of it as a gimmick. Don't just think of it as a lottery. People will be selected on a lottery basis. But only those selected ones will be charged Rs. 50 for the devices. Rest of the purchasers will be refunded the amount.

Check out more at www.groupoff.com

shiwa436

Broken In

Can anyone help me in clearing a (inocent) doubt..

Can I install any applications, themes on my MAXX mobile, MX404.

I wonder if it allows to do anything..

abhishekkjain

Hey guy just now UC 7.6 released.

New features:
1, Share on Facebook and Twitter;

Improvements:
1, Render optimization;
2, Auto-install of themes after downloading;
3, Hotkey adaptation for QWERT Java phone;

Visit wap.ucweb.com to download.

Wait for full Change log.

Samantha

I found an app called Call Cheater. It makes background noise to fool your boss, and has a disconnected feature to make it seem like your phone is disconnected. Its on the Android market, but I can't find it anymore. Can someone send me a link where to find it? Thank you for your help.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

A nice software for Nokia Symbian phones to take 360 degree pics....its a paid software though-

Download- Panoman

Download PanoMan 3.0.610 for Symbian Free Trial - PanoMan generates panoramic images, up to 40 Megapixel size automatically and without manual work. - Softpedia

martincrow

Broken In

I have Samsung S-5200, it is a slider phone, i want to download themes for it, i want to know the web address for it.

Top Bottom