Mobile Ringtones, Wallpapers, Applications/Softwares & Games

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
Going in for the second set of wallpapers ...

Second set have 20 wallpapers

Sample pics ...

*img472.imageshack.us/img472/1199/102md.jpg
*img472.imageshack.us/img472/9576/190ty.jpg

Herez ur download link ..

*rapidshare.de/files/6737121/wall_2.zip.html

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
Some of them are GOOD.
Keep up the good work.

BTW, wht is that "11 Buffs" or whatever written on the lower right side of pics ?

-----
alibi

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:lol:
here goes the third pack of 20 wallpapers ....

Sample pic.....
*img238.imageshack.us/img238/1648/295cj.jpg

download it frm
*rapidshare.de/files/6786937/wall_3.zip.html

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:lol:

here u go with the 4th set having 30 wallpapers ....

sample pic....
*img402.imageshack.us/img402/8310/baby0ju.jpg

Download it .....
*rapidshare.de/files/6787117/wall_4.zip.html

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
cool collection of sites . hey I guess you can take any standard desktop wallpaper and resize it to make one for your phone . That is what i do (transfer via data cable and make it on irfan view)

munnabhai

Broken In
:D Wanna download latest software for ur Smbian os(nokia 6600 etc) or for an other mobile on earth just log on to ----------- www.getjar.com----------------- and see for urself and at last the r all FREEEEEEEEEbies! so go and check it out :arrow: [/url]

gery128

Right off the assembly line
Hey Guys !!! Just go to the Imserba.com for complete downloads on Mobiles!! you will be amazed by the forum contents!!

Also anyone can provide me the info about caller tune software for symbian phone ????

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Free Hindi ringtones

HI

Do anyone tells me a site to transfer ringtones free from ne tto mobile especially Cellone airtel &hutch

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
you can download them to computer and then transfer using a datacable / bluetooth

*www.muskurahat.com/mobile/ringtones/ptones/

Tech&ME

Banned
Nokia E-mail Client

Can anyone tell me where can I download a FREE e-mail client for my Nokia 6600.

The default client available in Nokia 6600 is not fuctioning properly and so, I am looking a good freeware e-mail cilent like Outlook Express for my Nokia 6600

Please help me.

medigit

In the zone
how to download ringtone for free...

recently purchased 6610i NOKIA.Can anyone tell me how to download polyphonic ringtones for free.In certain sites songs with codes are there like

1,2,4,8(Hold 5),4.......... .what is this code.How to get the song can anyone help....

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
those codes u see are the keys u need to press in the given sequence in the composer in order to create the ringtone.

medigit

In the zone
where is it and how to enter the codes.Could anyone elaborate.This is my first mobile so obviously need explaination in layman terms.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
it must be in the menu item called 'Extras', i'm not sure coz i don't have that particular handset.
As far as entering the codes is concerned
1 means pressing the button which has 1 written on it (really,i'm not kidding) and so on
Hold 5 means u keep the 5 button pressed for a longer duration than the other keys.

medigit

In the zone
can find composer in the pHone.BTW i have Hutch connection.Whats the hareg for activating GPRS and to surf the net.

Top Bottom