Micromax Funbook

aviatcogni

Broken In
From where did you purchase mmx cover?..pls post some pics of funbook with the cover..

I just bought cheaper Semi-Leather case for my funbook... Just got it today .. And I can not ask for more at 289/- Rs.

Semi Leather Case Cover For 7" inch Tablet, Tablet Protection Cover @ 287/- | eBay

Robin Hood

Just Do It
Mine had none, same with friend's, looks like you may have received a used unit, all fbs i had seen so far comes with a perfect fit screenguard.

Does the original case come with a slit for the speaker hole? Cause all cases i had seen so far has none and it muffles the sound completely.

Ofcourse, it's designed for Funbook only and made by Micromax.

From where did you purchase mmx cover?..pls post some pics of funbook with the cover..

Buy it from NCarry.com - Buy Mobile Phones Online, Best Mobile Phone Deals in India, Latest Cell Phones, Cheapest Mobiles & Accessories (30% dicount). In flipkart it costs Rs. 999

batman

Broken In
Ofcourse, it's designed for Funbook only and made by Micromax.

Buy it from NCarry.com - Buy Mobile Phones Online, Best Mobile Phone Deals in India, Latest Cell Phones, Cheapest Mobiles & Accessories (30% dicount). In flipkart it costs Rs. 999

Ok..Thanks..If possible can you please post some pictures of funbook with the original cover..

abhishekkai08

Broken In
guys i've got some problem out here, i did the pin reset as the lock key wasn't responding. but all my applications arn't listed anymore now! though the memory card space is showing that it has some data but the applications are not showing up? can somebody help???? :(

tkin

Back to school!!
guys i've got some problem out here, i did the pin reset as the lock key wasn't responding. but all my applications arn't listed anymore now! though the memory card space is showing that it has some data but the applications are not showing up? can somebody help???? :(
You did a reset, the apps are gone now, erase sd card from settings and then reinstall apps.

happi09

Right off the assembly line
Help! Talk crashes when i try to do a voice chat on micromax funbook. please help with a solution if available.

simon

Houston we have a problem
Dear all,

I have bought a Funbook and iam trying to connect to HP Laptop - Home Premium Win 7 . I have installed the drivers as per the walkthrough in this thread .But Iam afraid I do not know how to enable the USB storage . Have restarted both TAB and Laptop many times I dont get any pop up . My Samsung S2 connects perfectly fine with the same laptop .

Please help...

batman

Broken In
@blackpearl

I think you have to press volume rocker down and power button together for a couple of seconds..But never tried with funbook..So not sure..

Top Bottom