Micromax Funbook

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I have bought original micromax cover @ just 699. It fits perfectly which made of fine leather and no issues so far. This one you bought from ebay look almost similar but definitely wont be the original one. How much did you pay?
Anyway guys, I will definitely recommend to add some more bucks and buy the original one as you wont regret about the quality and compatibility problem. I will be uploading the images soon.
I have also bought an HD shield Antiglare screen guard along with @299 but didnt use as Funbook comes with a pre installed screen guard.

In case there is no called original. Every good quality case is same. I own Domo ncase n8 which is very good case, you can insert any 7 inch tablet in it. Micromax is just ripping us by calling it original.

Robin Hood

Just Do It
In case there is no called original. Every good quality case is same. I own Domo ncase n8 which is very good case, you can insert any 7 inch tablet in it. Micromax is just ripping us by calling it original.

Dude, I've already seen Domo ncase (bought for something around 500 from ebay) at my friends place. The leather material of micromax case (specially the inner part) is of high quality compared to Domo, which is essential when considering the scratches on screen and body.But the decision is always up to individual.
And yes, if you believe that Funbook is original, then you must believe that cover is original too because both have got Micromax logos and it fits perfectly.

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
The one tht I bought costed me 450 bucks...not original though.. Seems good. Yaay little tough to press the corner buttons...but all in all, its nice..fits well..and feels good in hand...

tkin

Back to school!!
Funbook's screen guard is such crap. Air bubbles everywhere.
Mine had none, same with friend's, looks like you may have received a used unit, all fbs i had seen so far comes with a perfect fit screenguard.

Dude, I've already seen Domo ncase (bought for something around 500 from ebay) at my friends place. The leather material of micromax case (specially the inner part) is of high quality compared to Domo, which is essential when considering the scratches on screen and body.But the decision is always up to individual.
And yes, if you believe that Funbook is original, then you must believe that cover is original too because both have got Micromax logos and it fits perfectly.
Does the original case come with a slit for the speaker hole? Cause all cases i had seen so far has none and it muffles the sound completely.

blackpearl

The Devil
Any good football game that actually work in FB? I'm having a hard time getting games to work.

I'm getting server error 5002 with all EA games

blackpearl

The Devil
Is it possible to fake the model type in stock ROM using Allwinner Mod?

EDIT: allright, I changed my device to SGS2, but market is still showing my device as funbook.

V.VAIDYA

Broken In
Well for myself i tried all in vain my friends wont bulge from installing pirated hd games in thier funbook,
I will be resisting myself , as i will be buying it next month (My 2 years savings he..he..)

tkin

Back to school!!
Is it possible to fake the model type in stock ROM using Allwinner Mod?

EDIT: allright, I changed my device to SGS2, but market is still showing my device as funbook.
Install allwinner mod, restart.
Go to app settings, find google playstore, force stop, clear cache, clear data.
Restart tab, see if works.

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
Guys there is a problem sometimes whenever I connect any pendrive or dongle it works well.but if I then llift the tablet and let the dongle hang or even if sometimes I accidentally hit the dongle.I get usb dongle removed message.but still I could see the light inside the dongle.like some loose connection problem.
Is there any solution.