Micromax Funbook

kavish_13

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,
I have purchased my FB last month from Indiatimes shopping and have been really an addict of the same since then.
Can anyone suggest me some good microsd for FB.

SahilAr

In the zone
Can i connect my Canon A220 through USB on the go cable?
Also,i tried connecting my bsnl 3g Data Card,the Tablet shows that Data Card as bad Sd..

techlover

In the zone
Re: Wifi adhoc

Hello everyone. I was planning to buy the funbook today but then I found out ICS doesn't support wifi adhoc. The only way I could access internet on this is through the wifi on my laptop or smartphone. So can anyone tell if there is any other way around this? Also, can installing the custom rom make adhoc wifi work?
I havent tried it myself but see this
[ Solved ] Working 100% - Enable WiFi ad-Hoc Network for both ICS / GB -htc Sensation - xda-developers

hard_rock

Salieri Family
I am a noob when it comes to android.. I am surprised to see that my USB keyboard and mouse work flawlessly with FB.. Next thing I am planning is get a HDMI connector to connect to my Benq 24 inch monitor and I got a Android desktop with mouse/keyboard with a very slim CPU...:) Playing FL commando was fun with mouse...

icebags

Technomancer
so i received funbook from flipkart. will post pics later may be tomorrow. :D

ok, it's my first android, please tell me something::
(1) my tab is getting a bit warm in the back side, is it normal ? (not exactly too hot, but warminsh).
(2) i have logged into google play, and the phone logged me in, for gmail. now i dont find how to sign out of gmail, how to do this ?
(3) anyone baught a stylus yet ? are those 100-150 rs ones in ebay good ?

batman

Broken In
^^
Tab getting warm in the back side is normal..No need to worry about that..

Anyone bought this case for funbook?

*www.ebay.in/itm/120920376683?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I am thinking of buying this one..But want to know the feedback from anyone who has bought this.

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
Got my funbook yesterday.

I am not able to install CWM.

while updating super user it fails while mounting system as root.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Did you installed Superuser application??

Did you updated Superuser Binary..??

You mean you are having problem while updating Superuser binary..??

Did you turned on USB Debugging..??

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Ok, in that case I'm sorry to say, may be you are the most unlucky one. :p

Because Funbook comes pre-rooted. May be some problem with your model.

Anyway, no need to worry : Follow Rooting Micromax Funbook easiest way!!!! - xda-developers

If this doesn't work too, there are number of apps in market for rooting try with those.

Also check out if the 1st method doesn't work : Root Micromax Funbook and How to Root Micromax Funbook Tablet

Romeo420

Banned
I was thinking of getting one after it became such a hit.But now it seems it has different problems with different persons.may be i should think again.

icebags

Technomancer
thanks, batman. and anything about these points, anybody ?

(2) i have logged into google play, and the phone logged me in, for gmail. now i dont find how to sign out of gmail, how to do this ?
(3) anyone baught a stylus yet ? are those 100-150 rs ones in ebay good ?

SahilAr

In the zone
Can i connect my Canon A220 through USB on the go cable?
Also,i tried connecting my bsnl 3g Data Card,the Tablet shows that Data Card as bad Sd..

Any light on above?
+i want to buy a carrying case for my fun book..please suggest a good one
The plastic cover of backside panel is getting off,please suggest any good scratch resistant backside panel cover.
Also,yesterday i got the fun book and till now it has been restarted 3 times.

kool

Cyborg Agent
I was thinking of getting one after it became such a hit.But now it seems it has different problems with different persons.may be i should think again.
Now i'm planning to buy either iBerry with 3G sim support or Samsung TAB2 P310 both are withing Rs.20k and very clear screen, with 2G/3G sim support. These cheap tabs w/o 2G/3G sim is useless. :twisted:

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Now i'm planning to buy either iBerry with 3G sim support or Samsung TAB2 P310 both are withing Rs.20k and very clear screen, with 2G/3G sim support. These cheap tabs w/o 2G/3G sim is useless. :twisted:

Wait for Samsung galaxy Tab 2 P3100 8GB version. This will be cheaper

Top Bottom