Micromax Funbook

kool

Cyborg Agent
Haha..
What a joke!
Do u even know that this tab is about to launch and the price tag is 23k:shock:
And you say it's gonna be cheaper?:p
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100
7-inch PLS TFT touchscreen, WVSGA resolution | 1Ghz Dual-core CPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB memory | Android 4.0 ICS, TouchWiz UX, Live Panel | 3MP rear, VGA front cameras, full HD video recording | USB, WiFi direct, 3G HSPA+ 21Mbps, 4000mAh battery :) 16 GB Price: Rs. 19900

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 | Tablet | Flipkart.com

and 8GB version coming soon... may be at Rs.16k-17k :shock::shock::shock:

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
super user says write protection is on !!

Open Command Prompt with Admin privilege, go to CWM directory,
and enter these commands.
Code:
adb shell
su
chmod 777 /data
chmod 777 /dev/block/nandg

Run recovery-install.bat

DO BACKUP YOUR STOCK ROM in internal memory(intSD) then back up the whole clockworkmod directory to a safe place.

Also, remember one thing, the blue android logo will be there after you apply modded rom even if you restore to the stock rom. And Also CWM will be there, I couldn't find a way to remove CWM and restore stock boot manager after restoring to stock rom using CWM.

Using Fun_Series_v1 now, coz it is fresh and fast.

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
Open Command Prompt with Admin privilege, go to CWM directory,
and enter these commands.
Code:
adb shell
su
chmod 777 /data
chmod 777 /dev/block/nandg

Run recovery-install.bat

DO BACKUP YOUR STOCK ROM in internal memory(intSD) then back up the whole clockworkmod directory to a safe place.

Also, remember one thing, the blue android logo will be there after you apply modded rom even if you restore to the stock rom. And Also CWM will be there, I couldn't find a way to remove CWM and restore stock boot manager after restoring to stock rom using CWM.

Using Fun_Series_v1 now, coz it is fresh and fast.

Above commands are for Unix !!

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
No you can enter that in windows :p

Well adb is bundled with CWM, that's why he asked to go to CWM directory.

So you can run these commands. Also you'll be running these commands on adb shell, which you start on windows by typing adb shell. :)

Hope you understand. d3b also faced the same problem and he fixed it like this.

SahilAr

In the zone
My Fun book is restarting again and again randomly,please help.
Do i need to root the device and installing custom roms,why these custom roms and rooting techniques are done?Can they really improve the device performance?

kool

Cyborg Agent
Do i need to root the device and installing custom roms,why these custom roms and rooting techniques are done?Can they really improve the device performance?
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Yes, Custom ROM's improve performance. Provides you much flexibility and choice and options.

But this is not a must. It's upto you, whether you are willing to take the risk and experience something better :p

BTW Flashed CM9 :)

Will provide feedback once I'm done with my testing :)

azzu

AJJU
Solved my device lock problem by flashing My funbook with MOMO9 rom..

its snappier and pleasant without all those MM bloatware and bootscreen...
thinking of installing Fun series Rom soon..

dingdong

Banned

Now i am feeling good that i havent purchased it yet.so many problems.Afterall funbook has turned into a fckbook.:D

hows this one guys.Milagrow MGPT04 - 4GB

News | Milagrow Human Tech

Top Bottom