Micromax Funbook

icebags

Technomancer
thanks for the link people, but what does it mean "Will be live at 12 O'clock tonight" ? will i have to go their site @ 12 o clock ? :confused:

hapdtop

Broken In
its there...I managed to get it for 5700....

Use any of these coupons
GCI5TBPFBF8F Rs.5500
Offer #2 GCGFPATDEDUB Rs.5600
Offer #3 GCE3ZFP2GZCK Rs.5700
Offer #4 GCE2UBVSDUNF Rs.5800
Offer #5 GC8JDA9QF3AE Rs.5899
Offer #6 GCE5DJKC29ZU Rs.5999
Offer #7 GCM2HP5ES8M5 Rs.6099
Offer #8 GCTC53K5INH8

icebags

Technomancer
understood, thanks.

any feedback on funbook delivery service from hs18? is it hastle free or troubles like waiting, damaged package/product involved ?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
understood, thanks.

any feedback on funbook delivery service from hs18? is it hastle free or troubles like waiting, damaged package/product involved ?

About HS18
My first order related to Domo case for Funbook was good. It took me about 3 days to ship it to my location. But I am facing problem on my 2nd order. After waiting for 7 days my order still not dispatched. Submitted a ticket too, but still not received any mail from them. Pretty bad service I guess.

Still you have better option:
Funbook is available at Flipkart or you can also buy locally from R.G Cellular or M.D Computers.(Kolkata)

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Install the script, otherwise you'll miss all the fun man :)

It'll fix many problems along with updating GAPPS and doing many things.

Flashed [ROM] Fun Series v1 - Custom Rom for Micromax Funbook ICS 4.0.3 - xda-developers

Awesome ROM :D

Flash this if you want to get rid from Laggyness :)

Compare it with the one by eyeoncomputers, if you have used it!

About HS18
My first order related to Domo case for Funbook was good. It took me about 3 days to ship it to my location. But I am facing problem on my 2nd order. After waiting for 7 days my order still not dispatched. Submitted a ticket too, but still not received any mail from them. Pretty bad service I guess.

Still you have better option:
Funbook is available at Flipkart or you can also buy locally from R.G Cellular or M.D Computers.(Kolkata)

+1, even i had ordered the same case.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
@varunparakh It's based on that ROM by eyeoncomputers i.e. Momo9. And much faster and smooth than the stock Momo9.

I was at Momo9 latest ROM till yesterday :p

azzu

AJJU
got my funbook locked with incorrect pattern inputs..
now as its not connected to internet thru wifi i cant sign in ..
i want to factory reset the Funbook.
so i hold option and power button and boot into recovery mode but iam unable to select the options there ( unable to move up and down with volume + , - keys , Although the keys are working perfectly , have checked it after turning it on..)
any help guys..
iam sitting with a perfectly looking but non -functional brick from last 24 hours tried all workarounds nothings working

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
got my funbook locked with incorrect pattern inputs..
now as its not connected to internet thru wifi i cant sign in ..
i want to factory reset the Funbook.
so i hold option and power button and boot into recovery mode but iam unable to select the options there ( unable to move up and down with volume + , - keys , Although the keys are working perfectly , have checked it after turning it on..)
any help guys..
iam sitting with a perfectly looking but non -functional brick from last 24 hours tried all workarounds nothings working

Can you post this in XDA forum?? Or you can ask SAM

dingdong

Banned
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/155854-micromax-funbook-review-4.html#post1658678

its there...I managed to get it for 5700....

Use any of these coupons
GCI5TBPFBF8F Rs.5500
Offer #2 GCGFPATDEDUB Rs.5600
Offer #3 GCE3ZFP2GZCK Rs.5700
Offer #4 GCE2UBVSDUNF Rs.5800
Offer #5 GC8JDA9QF3AE Rs.5899
Offer #6 GCE5DJKC29ZU Rs.5999
Offer #7 GCM2HP5ES8M5 Rs.6099
Offer #8 GCTC53K5INH8

very kind of you thanks.but these coupons applicable where?

guys please suggest
1.playbook
2.Onda Vi10
3.iberry auxus

dingdong

Banned
In homeshop18

guys please suggest
1.playbook
2.Onda Vi10
3.iberry auxus
4.funbook
you overlooked this.Anyways are you sure about micromax?please go here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/155854-micromax-funbook-review-4.html#post1658678 .

Only problem now is the internet in that funbook.

aviatcogni

Broken In
guys please suggest
1.playbook
2.Onda Vi10
3.iberry auxus
4.funbook
you overlooked this.Anyways are you sure about micromax?please go here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/155854-micromax-funbook-review-4.html#post1658678 .

Only problem now is the internet in that funbook.

Adding more to ur confusion :)

Check this out..

Angel Pad, Cheapest but the best TABLET Computer of the World

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
alright then which one to go for.

Don't confuse get the funbook eyes closed within 7k. ;) (till now)
Reason its far better than others at same price category.

6-8k
Micromax funbook
8-10K
iberry Auxus AX02
Onda vi10

11-12K
Ainol Nova7 Elf
¤1024*600 Resooution screen
¤1GB of Ram
¤8GB onboard storage
¤ 3800 mah battery
12-14K
Ainol Nova 7 Aurora
¤ 7'' inch ips panel display with 1024*600
Rest same as ELF.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^then think i have got it.Now explain the net connection pls what should be done?

There is no net problem in MMX FB. Lot of dongle is supported by FB is already mentioned by many user here. It also support wifi so you have facility to connect the net.

Top Bottom