Micromax Funbook

icebags

Technomancer
About HS18
My first order related to Domo case for Funbook was good. It took me about 3 days to ship it to my location. But I am facing problem on my 2nd order. After waiting for 7 days my order still not dispatched. Submitted a ticket too, but still not received any mail from them. Pretty bad service I guess.

Still you have better option:
Funbook is available at Flipkart or you can also buy locally from R.G Cellular or M.D Computers.(Kolkata)

thanks tenida, i thought about ordering from hs18 today, but can decide again. many people have posed many issues. what are prices for it locally in the shops u mentioned ? :|

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
thanks tenida, i thought about ordering from hs18 today, but can decide again. many people have posed many issues. what are prices for it locally in the shops u mentioned ? :|

RG Cellular quoting 6499
MD Computer 6749 :( (They quote always higher than the other store)

But still it safe buying locally as you can check everything is okay or not before handing over the money.

iSLaND

Broken In
suggest me a good cover(case) with keyboard.
i see few available in ebay india. cost around 550 incl shipping.
will it be compatible? anyone tried?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
suggest me a good cover(case) with keyboard.
i see few available in ebay india. cost around 550 incl shipping.
will it be compatible? anyone tried?

Yes it will be compatible. Keyboard require a usb connection which can access with help of converter on MMX FB.

See here for pics

hapdtop

Broken In
Bought two during that mad rush yesterday from homeshop...got em at 5.7k and 6k. Now thinking what to do with the second one.....
They have shipped both thru bluedart
Now waiting for the tab

Charley

Just Do It
Onda vi10

11-12K

But here Rs. 8990/-

Buy Onda Vi10 elite 7" HD Tablet 1GB / 8GB • VeedeeDirect

Not exactly... :)

Should I still wait or get FB from Flipkart ? :D

anyone thinking of getting a budget tab must wait for a week...something awesome is coming at the same price range...sorry I can not reveal it right now.. !!

Don't confuse get the funbook eyes closed within 7k. ;) (till now)

There is VeeDee D10e, D 10s, D10 for less than 7k :)

jujubi123

Right off the assembly line
Hi There,

I have Funbook and Tata Photon 3G e-stick.
Is it possible to get my FB connected with it?
I tried it but could not succeed. :confused:
There are some threads which talks about this connection issue, But I got no clear picture.
Can somebody help on this regard.

Abhi191

Broken In
Dhruv tablet

I think this is the same as Micromax tablet,, but they are giving it for Rs.4999 only..!!!!

Although don't know how is their service..:?

icebags

Technomancer
RG Cellular quoting 6499
MD Computer 6749 :( (They quote always higher than the other store)

But still it safe buying locally as you can check everything is okay or not before handing over the money.

hmmm RG is out of stock and hs18 is not shipping to kolkata. lol. :lol:
searched few other shops locally, no one has it. just thinking where to search now. would be good if flipkart had some discounts, like hs18 price was attractive @ 6k .

:/

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
Credit goes to krishnandu.sarkar

Time to install CWM. There are two methods. One is easy, by running a script and another is using ADB by typing commands. You'll get an _Instructions.txt there which lists both the methods in case you want to try out the 2nd method. Here I'll only cover the easy one i.e. using Script.

10. Run recovery-install.bat [Windows] / recovery-install.sh [Linux] and press any key and just wait and watch the show :D

11. Within few mins recovery will be installed.

To reboot in Recovery Mode -> Press Options Key and by keeping it pressed, Press Power Key. Release Power Key and then Release Options Key.

12. Reboot.

Code:
=======================================================
|      How to control ClockworkMod Recovery 5         |
|                                                     |
| VOL+: up                                            |
| VOL-: down                                          |
| POWER: select                                       |
| BACK: back                                          |
=======================================================

I finally goy my fun book today.. Enjoying it... :D
But I can't backup the stock rom, there is option for restoring, but no option of backup...
These are the options I'm getting...
1.reboot system now
2.apply update from external storage
3.wipe data/factory reset
4.wipe cache partition
5.apply update from cache

Where is backup option anyway? I have done all the steps above exactly.

dingdong

Banned
which shops sells it.Not everyone i suppose.

i dont want to get it from online and repent like others.I want to inspect it first hand before getting it.Thanks to others too for warning about its online purchase.

Top Bottom